EnerNOC Operations Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at EnerNOC in July 2010.

Long and grueling. You have to meeting with virtually everyone in the department for their input. It takes forever to get through the phone screen, first round interview, homework, second round interview and final process.

Interview Questions
  • Stupid questions like how many ping pong balls would fit in this room and how would you solve the answer. Which would you prefer, a bag of quarters or a bag of dimes and why?   Answer Question
No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for EnerNOC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EnerNOC in June 2010.

My interview process consisted of a phone screen with manager and then two rounds of 1 on 2 interviews; 4 per round. Each interview was 30 minutes long, so they are basically looking to make sure you're not a crazy person. Expect typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    I tried negotiating, but it didn't get me far.

Operations Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at EnerNOC in May 2009.

Phone screen was first– conducted a basic background check of my resume and asked questions about my experience in the energy field. Important to know about the company's core business, understand how demand response works, etc.

After the phone interview was invited for an in-person interview. Consisted of four 2:1 interviews, each lasting 30 minutes.