EnerSys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Mechanical Design Engineer
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at EnerSys in June 2011.

Interview Details – two interviews were required and the process seemed fair

Interview Question – how I would fit in   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there wasn't much negotiation

Battery Technician Interview

Battery Technician
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source - interviewed at EnerSys in January 2009.

Interview Details – I was grandfathered in, I worked in warehouse and gradually moved up...this company is horrible. If times weren't bad id been gone in a heart beat. They only hire "friends of friends" within this small industry. So goodluk getting in, so you say you have a interview? Well your waisting your time, they all ready made their mind during one of their company paid lunches. If you really value your self seek a different career path with a company that truly values their employees! P.s dont trust that rat mike hill hes

Cyclon Formation Interview

Cyclon Formation
Warrensburg, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EnerSys.

Interview Details – Hiring process has changed completely to group interview with many off the wall questions and type-of-person questions. can not fully comment due to changes. all applicants will be prompted to sit in alphabetical order as they come in. I believe this is to see who will taje charge in a situation.

Interview Question – what superhero would you be and why   Answer Question

Production Interview

Production
Kansas City, MO

The process took a day - interviewed at EnerSys in February 2010.

Interview Details – Good Structure with detailed questions

Interview Questions

Battery Designer Engineer Interview

Battery Designer Engineer
Horsham, PA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EnerSys in March 2010.

Interview Details – It was simple and clean. just few common interview question like "tell me about yourself?", " why do you think you can do the job?", "how you see yourself in 5 years?", "what you do after work?". The interviewer was very nice and friendly, and even offer me a coffee before i started. I would say it was please to do interview with them.

Interview Question – none. all the question are typical and common. if you can't asnwer them, it means you did a really bad job for perparation, and you don't deserve the job.   Answer Question

Assembly Interview

Assembly

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at EnerSys in June 2010.

Interview Details – This was the first time I had been interviewed in this manner and I must say I liked it . It gave the staff an oppurtunity to know through the different stages of the proces who was serious and who wasn't so for example... a group that might have started with 40-50 was down to 20 to 15 before the group going forward to orintation was known.Would not change this.

Interview Question – To me there were no complacaited questions sorry   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Na

Worked for EnerSys? Contribute to the Community!