EnerSys Interview Questions

2.8

Cyclon Formation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrensburg, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EnerSys (Warrensburg, MO).

Interview

Hiring process has changed completely to group interview with many off the wall questions and type-of-person questions. can not fully comment due to changes. all applicants will be prompted to sit in alphabetical order as they come in. I believe this is to see who will taje charge in a situation.

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at EnerSys (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

two interviews were required and the process seemed fair

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there wasn't much negotiation

Battery Designer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at EnerSys (Horsham, PA) in March 2010.

Interview

It was simple and clean. just few common interview question like "tell me about yourself?", " why do you think you can do the job?", "how you see yourself in 5 years?", "what you do after work?". The interviewer was very nice and friendly, and even offer me a coffee before i started. I would say it was please to do interview with them.

Interview Questions

• none. all the question are typical and common. if you can't asnwer them, it means you did a really bad job for perparation, and you don't deserve the job.   Answer Question

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at EnerSys (Kansas City, MO) in February 2010.

Interview

Good Structure with detailed questions

Battery Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at EnerSys (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

I was grandfathered in, I worked in warehouse and gradually moved up...this company is horrible. If times weren't bad id been gone in a heart beat. They only hire "friends of friends" within this small industry. So goodluk getting in, so you say you have a interview? Well your waisting your time, they all ready made their mind during one of their company paid lunches. If you really value your self seek a different career path with a company that truly values their employees! P.s dont trust that rat mike hill hes

Assembly Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at EnerSys in June 2010.

Interview

This was the first time I had been interviewed in this manner and I must say I liked it . It gave the staff an oppurtunity to know through the different stages of the proces who was serious and who wasn't so for example... a group that might have started with 40-50 was down to 20 to 15 before the group going forward to orintation was known.Would not change this.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Na