Enerflex Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enerflex

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Enerflex in January 2012.

The first interview I met with 4 of the different hiring managers with the firm independently. I was then called to come back and interview with the VP/GM who would make the final decision as to whether an offer would be made.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated for more vacation time.

Applications/Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caterham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caterham, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Enerflex in August 2013.

Very laid back interview, the interviewer wanted to know more about me as a person and how I would fit into the company. A few technical questions with a friendly approach.

Interview Questions
    • How did you resolve a conflict with an engineering context
      How did you persuade someone to do what need doing (e.g a contractor , staff member)
        Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Enerflex in February 2012.

The interviewers were really down to earth and friendly. It was more of a getting-to-know you type deal. They will show you around there facility and show you what they do on a day to day basis (something that many companies seem to avoid).

Interview Questions
    • What would the person that hated you most in the world say about you?   View Answer

The ONLY reason I couldn't accept their offer was the distance. It was about a 35km drive one way for me, and like 2 hours on public transit. If I lived closer (or had a transporter) I would have accepted their offer in a heart beat.

SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Enerflex in September 2011.

HR interview, followed by two technical interview, lots of behavioral and technical questions, interviewer was pretty friendly. was asked about how i will contribute to compant