Enerflex

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Enerflex in January 2012.

Interview Details – The first interview I met with 4 of the different hiring managers with the firm independently. I was then called to come back and interview with the VP/GM who would make the final decision as to whether an offer would be made.

Interview Question – Really weren't any.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated for more vacation time.

SAP Analyst Interview

SAP Analyst
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Enerflex in September 2011.

Interview Details – HR interview, followed by two technical interview, lots of behavioral and technical questions, interviewer was pretty friendly. was asked about how i will contribute to compant

Interview Question – was asked how i can improve their processes   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern
Calgary, AB (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at Enerflex in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewers were really down to earth and friendly. It was more of a getting-to-know you type deal. They will show you around there facility and show you what they do on a day to day basis (something that many companies seem to avoid).

Interview Question – What would the person that hated you most in the world say about you?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The ONLY reason I couldn't accept their offer was the distance. It was about a 35km drive one way for me, and like 2 hours on public transit. If I lived closer (or had a transporter) I would have accepted their offer in a heart beat.

Worked for Enerflex? Contribute to the Community!