Energizer Holdings Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 10, 2014

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Energizer Holdings (Shelton, CT).

Interview

Smooth interview process through recruiter. Spoke with HR for prescreen followed by in person interview. Long process but fun interview. Interviewers interested in getting to know you and your skill set in a pleasant conversational interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to balance competing interest on a project.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Energizer Holdings

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Energizer Holdings (Shelton, CT).

Interview

Contacted about the position through a recruiter and had a phone screen with HR first. That consisted of going through my resume asking why Energizer and a couple of behavioral questions. Also, the company covers relocation if you are not from the area so they may also ask why Shelton/CT. I then interviewed in person throughout the day. All of the questions were behavioral. Overall, the process was pretty quick. I heard back the following week.

Interview Questions

• When was a time I persuaded someone to form a partnership with me   Answer Question