Energizer Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2015

2.8

Production Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Energizer Holdings.

Interview

Well structure, organize and friendly HR personnel lady at Asheboro, NC plant. The interview process was explained, the questions and reasons explained up front. In addition, the interviewer offer you to the time and date convenient for you.

Interview Questions

• Excellent HR lady, help you clarify and understand all questions.   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Energizer Holdings (Shelton, CT).

Interview

Smooth interview process through recruiter. Spoke with HR for prescreen followed by in person interview. Long process but fun interview. Interviewers interested in getting to know you and your skill set in a pleasant conversational interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to balance competing interest on a project.   Answer Question

Senior Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Energizer Holdings (Westlake, OH).

Interview

Was brought in as a contractor and the interview process was through one person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

contractor, so the offer was equivalent to the existing pay and job was local to my home

Interview

Use of CAR's

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in 5 years   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Energizer Holdings (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2013.

Interview

Met 2 recruiters at my school's job fair. We chatted over my resume and my experience for a bit and then they offered a formal interview the next day. Only 1 of them attended that interview and it was strictly behavioral questions, but the interviewer was really nice and was really trying to see if I'd fit in well in their department.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you weren't pursuing this?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, they just offered a VERY generous salary PLUS free housing and utilities in the form of a very nice apartment. It was quite spacious, 10 minute drive from work, own parking spot, outdoor and indoor pool, gym, full cable with dvr, huge walk in closet. It was a great compensation package.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Energizer Holdings.

Interview

Intensive, long, formal.

Negotiation

Wasnt very successful.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Energizer Holdings (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2013.

Interview

The whole process took about two months - from online application to interviews to final verdict. I had a phone interview and two rounds of in-person interviews. Everyone I met with was approachable but firm and professional. I spent 45 minutes to an hour meeting with each person. Definitely be prepared with situational examples to interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in business where you regretted your actions.   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Energizer Holdings (Shelton, CT).

Interview

Contacted about the position through a recruiter and had a phone screen with HR first. That consisted of going through my resume asking why Energizer and a couple of behavioral questions. Also, the company covers relocation if you are not from the area so they may also ask why Shelton/CT. I then interviewed in person throughout the day. All of the questions were behavioral. Overall, the process was pretty quick. I heard back the following week.

Interview Questions

• When was a time I persuaded someone to form a partnership with me   Answer Question

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Energizer Holdings (Shelton, CT).

Interview

Interviewed through a recruiter. They would not tell me what business the job was on. I interviewed with 4 or 5 people over the course of a day. Asked me the basic behavioral questions. It was hard for me to get a feel for the company or the position I was interviewing for. Spent the whole interview in a conference room right off the lobby.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. Example of dealing with difficult team member.   Answer Question

Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Energizer Holdings (Westlake, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

Called for phone interview 30 days after initial application submission. Phone interview was 45 mins in duration and the questions were exactly what you expect if you Google "Interview questions". In person interview went from 9am to noon. Interviewed with 3 people, every 45 mins we rotated rooms. After the interview they supplied vouchers for lunch in their cafeteria. All questions asked should be answered in a STAR format (STAR= Situation/Task, Action taken, Results of action)

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about your most recent success and failure." Was the most difficult question.   Answer Question