Energy BBDO Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2014
Updated Aug 31, 2014

2.2

Junior Planner Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Energy BBDO in February 2014.

Recruited at my University for a AAE position but I was candid about wanting a job in planning and they were able to set up interviews for me in their office the next day. Met with 5-6 brand and digital planners and was given an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • How would you convince yourself that you enjoyed being the planner on a brand that's considered "not so sexy?"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Was over the phone and pretty pain less. I had been selected through an associate creative director reviewing my work at a portfolio review where they liked my work. To be entirely honest I am filling this space here after to comply with the amount of writing required by this site.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Energy BBDO in March 2012.

Interviewed with Director, Program Manager, HR, and Technology Lead. All one on one.

Interview Questions
    Very little negotiation. They would not budge from offer.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Energy BBDO in August 2011.

Most applicants apply online, but I knew someone who passed my resume along. The interview process was pretty easy: phone interview with HR, followed by in-person interviews with a woman from HR and members of the team I was going to work on. A few days later the offer was in my hands. Very simple, but it can be different depending on the job you interview for.

Interview Questions
    • Just having relevant experience with detailed examples will get you far.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was quick: They said they wanted to make me an offer, and asked what salary range I was looking for .

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Energy BBDO in January 2012.

It was clear that Energy BBDO leadership feels empowered to find a place for someone who they see potential in. After my initial interview with the department head, we talked about what a job might look like, what their needs were and how my skills would add value. I had an offer elsewhere so pushed them to get things moving, and they were responsive. In all, I sat down with probably eight people. Loved them. The people were the most appealing aspect of the job.

Interview Questions

Comp offer was terrible. I wasn't expecting that much, but the offer really blew me away. Plus, I didn't really want to market pharmaceuticals.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Energy BBDO in May 2008.

I had a phone interview with the Human Resources Director. She liked me and brought me in to meet with two hire-ups. I came back 3 times over the course of 2.5 weeks. They offered me the position and I declined for another company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Energy BBDO? Contribute to the Community!