Energy BBDO

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Energy BBDO

Interview Details – Was over the phone and pretty pain less. I had been selected through an associate creative director reviewing my work at a portfolio review where they liked my work. To be entirely honest I am filling this space here after to comply with the amount of writing required by this site.

Interview Question – Wage was not negotiable.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Energy BBDO in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with Director, Program Manager, HR, and Technology Lead. All one on one.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiation. They would not budge from offer.

Very Easy Interview

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Energy BBDO in August 2011.

Interview Details – Most applicants apply online, but I knew someone who passed my resume along. The interview process was pretty easy: phone interview with HR, followed by in-person interviews with a woman from HR and members of the team I was going to work on. A few days later the offer was in my hands. Very simple, but it can be different depending on the job you interview for.

Interview Question – Just having relevant experience with detailed examples will get you far.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was quick: They said they wanted to make me an offer, and asked what salary range I was looking for .

Very Easy Interview

Planner Interview

Planner
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Energy BBDO in January 2012.

Interview Details – It was clear that Energy BBDO leadership feels empowered to find a place for someone who they see potential in. After my initial interview with the department head, we talked about what a job might look like, what their needs were and how my skills would add value. I had an offer elsewhere so pushed them to get things moving, and they were responsive. In all, I sat down with probably eight people. Loved them. The people were the most appealing aspect of the job.

Interview Question – What will you bring to BBDO that isn't already here?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Comp offer was terrible. I wasn't expecting that much, but the offer really blew me away. Plus, I didn't really want to market pharmaceuticals.

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Energy BBDO in May 2008.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with the Human Resources Director. She liked me and brought me in to meet with two hire-ups. I came back 3 times over the course of 2.5 weeks. They offered me the position and I declined for another company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Energy BBDO? Contribute to the Community!