Energy Curtailment Specialists Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Energy Curtailment Specialists

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Energy Curtailment Specialists (Buffalo, NY) in July 2009.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call from HR within a week to schedule an interview (no interview questions). The in-person interview included basic questions about experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office. There was an easy Excel test. I had only one, 1:1 interview and was offered a job that I accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate and flexible

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Energy Curtailment Specialists (Buffalo, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

They told me a little about the company and asked me what I was interested in. Then they had me take a Microsoft excel test, told me a little about the job and said they'd figure out where I would be most useful. Got the job right then and there!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered me $10/hr and I accepted. No negotiation.

Research Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Energy Curtailment Specialists.

Interview

Applied online, called in for an interview, took two tests on my job related research skills, offered position at interview