Energy Future Holdings

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Energy Future Holdings in September 2013.

Interview Details – Very well organized and intense as I was interviewed by many different IT and business. EFH wanted to get a full set of views on me. Helped me better understand company

Interview Question – How would you change the direction that a Sr. Manager had already set?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Energy Future Holdings in February 2011.

Interview Details – Very professional recruiting department.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – required a move of address.

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern
Dallas, TX

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Energy Future Holdings in October 2010.

Interview Details – I met with some recruiters at a career fair, but they told me to just apply online. My background was mechanical engineering, so I applied for the engineering intern position by uploading my information and resume. I got a call from the college relations department and had an interview that was about 45 mins. These were basic questions, some behavioral, some interest level - the usual. I heard back in less than two weeks with a good offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Energy Future Holdings in April 2010.

Interview Details – TXU has a reputation for being a revolving door for accountants and other business professionals. I ignored this knowledge and accepted an interview with a managing accountant there. Because of the revolving door attitude, I found out during the interview that everyone has some weird, non-standard title which gives the impression they are rising through the labyrinth of ranks at the company. The rest of the interview was downhill from there are the "managing" accountant was a dour-faced person with no sense of humor or likeability. If you are a business professional, stay away from this company. If you're interested in the energy industry, there are plenty of better local organizations to join in oil & natural gas.

Interview Question – Nothing...it was a conversational interview.   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Quantitative Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Energy Future Holdings.

Interview Details – a 30-45 minute phone interview by director and hiring manager. And one or two weeks later, hr contacted and offer an onsite interview. the onsite last for a whole day.
it started with a three hour project in the morning. there are individual interview in the afternoon and you will meet everyone in your group and also someone outside. Additionally, i have a presentation to show the results of the project in the afternoon

Interview Question – a three hout project   Answer Question

Worked for Energy Future Holdings? Contribute to the Community!