Energy Plus Company

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Energy Plus Company

Escalation Calls Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Energy Plus Company (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiting/staffing agency after applying online for a position, company unknown. After a brige phone conversation, I was asked to interview in person with 2 people at the staffing agency. They said they would be pleased to present my resume to the hiring company, and to expect a phone interview next. After the 35-minute phone interveiw, I received email that they were concerned with whether I could handle negotiation, and I provided some examples of that skill. 4 days later I was advised that they hiring company had passed on me as a potential candidate.

Interview Questions

• I was prepared for behavioral questions, so none were exceptionally difficult   Answer Question

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Energy Plus Company (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

Simple and friendly