Energy Plus Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Escalation Calls Agent Interview

Escalation Calls Agent
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Energy Plus Company in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the recruiting/staffing agency after applying online for a position, company unknown. After a brige phone conversation, I was asked to interview in person with 2 people at the staffing agency. They said they would be pleased to present my resume to the hiring company, and to expect a phone interview next. After the 35-minute phone interveiw, I received email that they were concerned with whether I could handle negotiation, and I provided some examples of that skill. 4 days later I was advised that they hiring company had passed on me as a potential candidate.

Interview Question – I was prepared for behavioral questions, so none were exceptionally difficult   Answer Question

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Front Desk Receptionist
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Energy Plus Company in August 2010.

Interview Details – Simple and friendly

Worked for Energy Plus Company? Contribute to the Community!