Energy Solutions

Candidate Interview Review

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Energy Solutions in July 2009.

I was recruited by phone after meeting an employee at an event. I went to the office for first round of interview, with maybe 4 people. A week or so later, I went back for second round of interview and they presented me with an offer. About a week later, I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Not unexpected, but important: why do you want to work here?   View Answer
    I did negotiate for a very slightly higher salary, and they gave it to me. The compensation is difficult to compare to other companies. It is hourly, even though everyone above a certain level is technically "salaried." So it was difficult to translate the compensation from hours to annual salary, since the it is not a guaranteed 40 hour week.