Energy Transfer Partners

Interviews for Top Jobs at Energy Transfer Partners

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Energy Transfer Partners in March 2012.

Interview took process one semester before graduation, interned a summer before graduation and after graduation I got an offer.

Interview Questions
    • all questions asked were pretty standard for an interview, no unusual questions, a good basic preparation will do.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Energy Transfer Partners.

One interview, lasted about 45 minutes. I met with a company director and his admin (my predecessor). I received a job offer months after this initial (and only) interview, but I heard nothing before that. I underwent drug screening and other orientation benefit processes my first day on the job.

Interview Questions
    • Not applicable. This was a completely typical interview for an administrative assistant position.   Answer Question
    I was offered a salary, no negotiation.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Energy Transfer Partners in February 2010.

It was a brief process. Not to long. Generic interview questions. I wasn't too nervous. Was looking into what I wanted to offer the company. Was interested in my career growth. Laid out all the details of the monthly and annual process.