Energy Transfer Partners Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Energy Transfer Partners

Senior SAP SUPPORT ANALYST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Energy Transfer Partners (San Antonio, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed through a recruiter. Once the recruiter felt comfortable with my skills she referred me to a hiring manager at ETP. I met them a week or so later and the interview was very informal. Met with the hiring manager (very nice woman) and it was more conversational. She wanted to get to know me more than gauge my skills, and once she felt comfortable with me we moved through the process.

Interview Questions

• More conversational than any specific questions   1 Answer

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Energy Transfer Partners (San Antonio, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview took process one semester before graduation, interned a summer before graduation and after graduation I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• all questions asked were pretty standard for an interview, no unusual questions, a good basic preparation will do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Energy Transfer Partners (Houston, TX).

Interview

One interview, lasted about 45 minutes. I met with a company director and his admin (my predecessor). I received a job offer months after this initial (and only) interview, but I heard nothing before that. I underwent drug screening and other orientation benefit processes my first day on the job.

Interview Questions

• Not applicable. This was a completely typical interview for an administrative assistant position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a salary, no negotiation.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Energy Transfer Partners (Houston, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

It was a brief process. Not to long. Generic interview questions. I wasn't too nervous. Was looking into what I wanted to offer the company. Was interested in my career growth. Laid out all the details of the monthly and annual process.