Enghouse Interactive Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enghouse Interactive

Candidate Interview Review

Systems Administrator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enghouse Interactive (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

Filled out the online Application on 4/2. Was contacted by an internal HR person on 4/3 for a quick phone recruiter interview on 4/3. Was asked to interview in person on 4/4. I arrived about 20min early and they went ahead and started the interview. HR lady takes a few forms and gives me the benefits package and her business card. The I.T. Director came in the room and we said he didnt care much about the resume he just wanted to know more about personality and if i was just someone he could talk to. He never asked one technical question. The Director brings in their Network Guy and we talk some technical stuff. They showed me around the office and data center. The interview goes was 2 hours long. Director and I continue to talk outside for another 10 minutes and gives me his business card. On 4/10 I got a email stating that Corporate pulled the job on Friday and they were not going to fill it.