Engine Yard Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

0.0

Director of Security Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Engine Yard.

Received a call from someone with title "Head of Human Resources", certified in PHR (checked her LinkedIn profile). She setup a call with me to go over the some high level stuff. She said she will get back to me.

3 weeks passed and no news. I did follow up with her, but went nowhere.

I am sure she is not calling hundreds of candidate, only a few of them. She should at least respond on whether they want to move to the next step or not.

If this comes from the HEAD OF HR, I don't want to work with this company.

PS: Based on my research, the VP of Security AND the Director of Security left in the last 12 months. Not a good sign..

Intern Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Engine Yard.

It was a very long interview process, however the interviewers did not seem as engaged as I expected. It seems like they're still formulating their ideas of what the company needs in order to grow best

Interview Questions
    • How would you figure out how many gas stations are in the San Francisco Bay Area?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Engine Yard

Worked for Engine Yard? Contribute to the Community!