Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Engineered Products & Services
- Human Resources (1)
- Regional Account Manager (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Sales Representative - Adhesive Products (1)
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Engineered Products & Services (Cerritos, CA) in June 2015.
Posting was on indeed and I applied via an email, then Justin Kelly did a phone interview with me. Once this was passed I was offered an appointment for a 2-1 interview at the site in Cerritos, CA. The 2 to 2 was with 2 separate groups one with the VP of HR and the Inside Sales Manager, the second interviewing group was with Tom Evans and Nancy the current Inside Sales Rep.
- What are your long term career aspirations? 1 Answer
Helpful (5)No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Engineered Products & Services in January 2014.
Was brought in for an interview shortly after applying. Interview was with HR Director and CEO. CEO called me a liar and said I don't believe you multiple times during the interview when asked what my long term career goals were. The interview was so brutal and harassing that I actually walked out.
- When asked why I had short tenure at two jobs (both of which were layoffs during the economic downturn) the I said it was circumstance that was beyond my control both businesses closed their doors. He responded with "do you actually believe that or do you thing we make our own circumstances? 2 Answers
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Engineered Products & Services (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2012.
Three, Two person panel interviews back-to-back.
- How much do you need to sell to adequetly earn your keep in a sales position? 1 Answer
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Engineered Products & Services (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2009.
Recruiter lined up a quick phone interview. Then arranged for a Culture Index Survey. Completed the test and never heard back from them. Tried voice mail and email, did not work. Reapplied and retested, again no response.
- Personality and Culture Index Questions. IE. Ouitgoing, Reserved, Independant. 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review