Engineered Products & Services Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Engineered Products & Services

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Engineered Products & Services in January 2014.

Was brought in for an interview shortly after applying. Interview was with HR Director and CEO. CEO called me a liar and said I don't believe you multiple times during the interview when asked what my long term career goals were. The interview was so brutal and harassing that I actually walked out.

Interview Questions
    • When asked why I had short tenure at two jobs (both of which were layoffs during the economic downturn) the I said it was circumstance that was beyond my control both businesses closed their doors. He responded with "do you actually believe that or do you thing we make our own circumstances?   View Answers (2)

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franksville, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Franksville, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Engineered Products & Services in June 2013.

Phone, 2 profile tests, additional phone call, face to face with multiple teams of two or three people

was completely turned off by the owners. They didn't seem focused or really clear what they were looking for

Epsi Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franksville, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franksville, WI

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Engineered Products & Services in June 2012.

Phone interview, culture profile,another profile, face to face with three different groups of two

No negotiation. Take it or leave it attitude

Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Engineered Products & Services in May 2012.

Three, Two person panel interviews back-to-back.

Interview Questions
    • How much do you need to sell to adequetly earn your keep in a sales position?   View Answer
    Relatively simple.

Sales Representative - Adhesive Products Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Engineered Products & Services in November 2009.

Recruiter lined up a quick phone interview. Then arranged for a Culture Index Survey. Completed the test and never heard back from them. Tried voice mail and email, did not work. Reapplied and retested, again no response.

Interview Questions
    • Personality and Culture Index Questions. IE. Ouitgoing, Reserved, Independant.   View Answer