Engineering Ingegneria Informatica

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Java Developer Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Engineering Ingegneria Informatica.

Interview Details – 3 Interviews. The first one was a technical test, with general computer science questions: database, sql, java programming language, tomcat, design patterns...
The second interview was with the team manager, about motivations. The third was with some HR specialist, very general questions, I think the decision to hire was already taken at the second step.

Interview Question – Here we work very hard and we do a lot of extra time effort that is not paid, are you still interested?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Almost nothing. They say, the salary was this one, take it or leave it.

Very Easy Interview

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
Bologna (Sudan)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Engineering Ingegneria Informatica in August 2010.

Interview Details – Initial interview was done by a headhunter who later referred me to what would have become my manager. Basically main interview was with the headhunter, my manager was just interested in when i could have started to come to work

Interview Question – there were no technical question just a list of tools and if i knew them or not   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i was able to negotiate a 5 euro per day as rise

R&D Team Interview

Interviewed at Engineering Ingegneria Informatica

Interview Details – I was contacted after giving my CV in a university career day.
They like my profile and ask for an interview on-site.
After filling some forms they asked me about my background and previous experiences.
Then they present the current project they were involved.

Interview Question – What is your experience with open source development?
Do you actively participate in open source projects?
  Answer Question

Senior IT Project Manager Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Engineering Ingegneria Informatica in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview is based on a reference. The interview is about your experiences, skills and competencies. Depends on the position.

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult if the competence is real.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Engineering Ingegneria Informatica in June 2010.

Interview Details – Phone Interview first. Then on site interview with skills questionnaire and then panel interview with HR manager and Technical manager. Questions about Graduation thesis.

Interview Question – What do you like to do?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Engineering Ingegneria Informatica in August 2009.

Interview Details – Technical discussion on what I did in my past work. Discussion on willing to relocate. Meeting with a technician who made me some questions on software technologies and so on. Meeting with the division responsible, discussion on contractual facts

Interview Question – Tell me what would you do if a project is out of milestone and you are the PM.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Engineering Ingegneria Informatica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Engineering Ingegneria Informatica interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Engineering Ingegneria Informatica employees and interview candidates.