England Logistics

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at England Logistics in September 2013.

Interview Details – They have a recruiter that handles everything. Very easy as long as you can pass a drug test and background check. Be professional and likable and they will find a fit.

Interview Question – Educational expectations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Capacity Manager Interview

Capacity Manager
West Valley City, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at England Logistics in June 2013.

Interview Details – Very good. Personable real people making you excited to work there. Taking the extra time to even show me the floor and give examples of people making good money. If you fire 7 out of every 10 people you hire, and the other three quit less than two years in. You have to be good to keep the funnel full!

Interview Question – They insinuate that the role play portion is no big deal. but it is everything. Mess it up and your opportunity is gone. (In all fairness it is because the role play is your chance to show you have even the most basic of negotiation skills. And if you can not negotiate. You do not want to work here)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple yes or no. "You want it?" "Great see you Monday". (no Salary negotiation optional)

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at England Logistics in February 2012.

Interview Details – Over the phone, 1:1, panel, they had me listen to an Account Manager as he worked and then I simulated the same thing with two managers

Interview Question – Asking about freight terms that I had never heard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation phase. $32k for CM's, $40 for AM's

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at England Logistics in May 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online for this position. I was contacted by the recruiting coordinator to set-up a face to face interview. My interview was conducted by two coaches and they asked me to roll-play with them, we acted out the cold-calling process of how to book and move freight. After the interview they said they would let me know. The recruiting coordinator called me that evening with a job offer.

Interview Question – Although I had no experience in the trucking/dispatching industry, they required that we roll-play a typical sales call. They give to the interviewee an outline with talking points and we are required to fill in the blanks and close the deal.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at England Logistics in June 2009.

Interview Details – Process was easy and enjoyable.

Interview Question – Role playing to show interviewer that I can sell and negotiate.   Answer Question

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at England Logistics.

Interview Details – 3 different interviews. Role play.

Interview Question – Nothing was too difficult because they really don't know what they are doing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Botttom line, they will not pay you more ever.

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at England Logistics.

Interview Details – Initial conversation is had with the recruiter (Peggy Boundy), and she does a good job of understanding your background, expectations, and potential fit.

1st interview with Logistics Coach and Director (Kind of a 2 part interview) -

The interview was actually pretty quick and basic. The LC went through the job description, and a bit of the company history. Some of the questions asked were the following:
-Describe how you have dealt with an angry customer
-What have you done in the past when you have come up short on a goal
-What do you consider to be some of your biggest strengths
-What didn't you like about your last job

That is all that I remember of the questions.

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at England Logistics in January 2010.

Interview Details – I first did a phone interview with HR. I then had a second interview where I had to take a typing test, a United States Geography test, and then met with the person from HR again on a 1:1 interview. My third interview consisted of a 3:1 panel interview where I had to do a quick sales roll play.

Interview Question – Sales roll play.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I wish I would have but am unsure if it would have been beneficial.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
West Valley City, UT

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at England Logistics in January 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview
A few days later -
Panel Interview with HR and Department Dir/Mngr
Next Day -
1:1 with VP
Next Day -
Offer

Your experience may differ as they were in need of a Business Analyst

Interview Question – Biggest Weakness   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was unemployed and took what they gave me

Worked for England Logistics? Contribute to the Community!