Eni

Updated Sep 29, 2014

2.7

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Eni in April 2013.

The interview process was very well conducted. I was referred through a local recruiting agency and was placed in the role. It did take roughly 4 months before I was confirmed and the position was not a full-time role as I was initially interviewing for, but it was good change of pace compared to my previous role.

Interview Questions
    • It was primarily a behavioral interview. Everything was based more on a personality fit. My resume proved I had the skills.   Answer Question
    long!

Finance Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Eni in October 2012.

The company does not post vacancies and does not have recruiters/headhunters. Almost all local hiring is done through employee recommendation and connections.
    Slow HR process. Interview was based on STAR with some technical questions pertaining to the job.

I was informed by HR that there is very little room for negotiation. I asked for the max possible and I got it. I negotiated 3 weeks annual leave and got it.

Recruitment Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

I applied online – interviewed at Eni in June 2014.

At first I was interviewed by 2 department managers and later HR manager took it over. It was quite relaxed and easy going. They were all talking more about the position, tasks and company rather than asking questions. Although the whole interview was quite conversational I feel I didn't get the chance to talk about my abilities and experiences. The interview was long (3h). The whole process lasted for almost 3 months although it was said they'll let me know in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to draw a diagram of recruitment process.   Answer Question

IT Administrative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Eni.

Two rounds interview. Discussion was mostly about behavioral questions, reasons to leave previous job, what's expected from the position. They didn't ask many typical HR questions, mostly practical and without any pitfalls. They didn't go technical, maybe because the interviewer wasn't familiar with some technologies. In general the process was good.

I got what I expected.

Interview was done via Conference Call with video assistance. Overall the interview was polite and quite efficient. A series of questions were asked and I was free to discuss and maintain a good conversation. The hiring process was very slow as it took more than 4 months to get the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Do not recall. But maybe the most difficult part of the Contracts role for me and how i deal with it.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Eni in May 2014.

I appeared in test as walk-in candidate at Avari Lahore and i was called Interview at Karachi. The test was consist of technical, iq questions and an essay about recycling of products. It has passed just 4 days after interview.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was mix of technical and hr base question. Most of question were technical. As a mechanical engineer, I was asked about my favorite subjects and then projects and internships.   Answer Question

Global Mobility At Eirl Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eni in April 2014.

Unprofessional interview, the recruitment lady never called me she always emailed me with a delay. I was waiting over a month to hear back from her. I was invited to an interview but when I arrived I was told that the interview is cancelled as the recruiter lady forgot to be in the office and left the office. It was very disappointed as I travelled from outside London, then she emailed me and rescheduled the interview, this time it happened but it was very inefficient and unprofessional.
    eirl - Victoria office

Contracts and Services Team Leader Interview

I was contacted for the interview through a head hunter. First interview was held with the Head of the Department and second interview with HR Manager. Both interviews were quite general in nature and not specific.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions in the interviews since the interviews were very general in nature.   Answer Question

Contract Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Eni in February 2014.

Very slow. had a phone interview initially and was invited to an assessment centre in Basingstoke, London on 3 February.The assessment centre involved 22 candidates and we did a project with OilSim software. More than a month later without hearing anything from them, I got an email to complete an online test on 7 March, and up till now, no feedback.

Contracts Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eni in December 2013.

I applied online and about 2weeks after the deadline, I was called on phone to come for interview at their office. I was interviewed by the hiring manager and another manager who never asked a question. The hiring manger was an Italian and i struggled with his accent. The interview questions were standard questions like tell me about yourself; what do you know about Eni etc.

Interview Questions
    • Suppose i send you to buy chairs and tables from the market; One seller sells a chair or a table for 20$ and the other seller sells a chair for 10$ and a table for 30$. From which of these sellers will you buy?   View Answer