Enlivant

36 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Receptionist Interview

Cumming, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enlivant in June 2010.

Interview Details – Hired on after temp assignment,then interviewed with management

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in ten years   View Answer

Executive Director Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Enlivant in July 2010.

Interview Details – Went to Seattle for interview for Vancouver, WA.

Interview Question – What do you like the least about your current employer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on the salary but there are bonus programs

Resident Sales Manager Interview

Resident Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Enlivant.

Interview Details – easy.

Interview Question – wasnt really an interview....basically just given the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they did not negociate.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Resident Director Interview

Resident Director
Toledo, OH

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Enlivant in October 2011.

Interview Details – Questions were not hard

Interview Question – Tell me a time you disagreed with your supervisor   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Residence Sales Manager Interview

Residence Sales Manager
Montgomery, AL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Enlivant in February 2013.

Interview Details – Told me up front they were broke. The Director put on a great front of care and concern.

Interview Question – Am I willing to work for free basically? But I love seniors, so I was sent by GOD to help them (seniors).   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Professional cons

Residence Director Interview

Omaha, NE

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Enlivant.

Interview Details – Spoke with corporate recruiter who was very professional and personable
Set up a meeting with Regional 1st at a restaurant, then at a book store. There was no office because he offices from his home.

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation

Residence Director Interview

Residence Director
Washington, UT

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Enlivant in June 2010.

Interview Details – Took forever.

Interview Question – Sell me a pen. For real. We are talking about peoples lifes.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any.

Residence Sales Manager Interview

Residence Sales Manager
Carroll, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Enlivant in April 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communications were email and phone and then a face to face interview. upon interviewing, the culture was explained to be very "team like". Hours were 9am - 4pm or 5pm depending on the day. Pay was about in the range we discussed.

Interview Question – How do you handle death?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not a lot of negotiation. I was told up front that it is what it is.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Maintenance Technician
Cumming, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Enlivant in March 2012.

Interview Details – Had one interview, was offered and accepted the job. Interview conducted by residence director (real fish out of water, came from the wholesale wine business). Multiple screw-ups during the hiring and orientation process. Was entirely on my own to determine what to do, when to do it and had to supply almost all of my own tools. Original job posting indicated 4-5 basic job duties. Job actually incorporates 45-50 job duties

Interview Question – Weren't any as the interview was very unprofessional, conducted by someone who had no reasonable knowledge of the job requirements.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Wasn't any, hourly position, take it at the rate offered or not. Was given maximum allowed rate based on my experience and skills.

Cook Interview

South Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enlivant in July 2012.

Interview Details – Easiest interview I ever had. Interviewer wore a dirty uniform shirt and that should have been my first clue!

Interview Question – I wasn't asked formal questions. Just talked about the position and other positions I held   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wanted $10.00 and hour but they wouldn't give me that. I accepted cause I needed a job.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enlivant

Worked for Enlivant? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enlivant interview questions and advice. All 36 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enlivant employees and interview candidates.