Enlivant

Enlivant Wellness Director Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Wellness Director Interview

Initial call from corporate recruiter, scheduled interview with regional nurse and residence director, Rest of process through the recruiter over phone and email

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with an employee who wasn't doing things right, but they had worked there a long time and thought they knew what they were doing   View Answer
I was basically told what they would likely accept, which was lower than what I asked

Other Interview Reviews for Enlivant

Wellness Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enlivant in October 2011.

Applied and received a call from HR in a day - had small overview interview with this person. She was nice but seemed...scared to answer many questions..kept side stepping..ok, 2nd phone interview set up for a few days later w/the upper management. I waited 20 minutes past the time they were to call - nothing. I had other plans for the day so I went on to my errands. Checked my phone and 25 min AFTER the scheduled time a missed call showed from what I assume was the upper managements phone. I understand people run late and things happen but this is not, evidently, some that is unusual as other reviewers have written this. I was willing to give this company the benefit of the doubt even though the reviews here and a few other places are NOT good...as well as a few hiccups with staff that made the paper in Ga. But, if my time isn't valuable to them it's valuable to me so I have NO plans to try to contact anyone about this missed interview. I was present and accounted for - they were not. Their loss.

See above comment

Wellness Director Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enlivant in January 2011.

Interviewed with the regional RN and RD at the house. Both appeared and spoke very professionally and polished. It took one hour and started on time. The interview was more of a conversation beginning with a description of the job and then interview question/answer. I was given almost all information pertaining to the job including reimursement for mileage and cell phone use. Also was provided informaiton regarding the demands of the job at times. This was accurate.

Second interview was phone with the HR director. On time, very professional. Nothing unusual.

Candidates: Ask about turnover in the house and with other houses in the region. This includes trifecta team members as well as house staff. Ask about the management style of the entire regional team and their success.

RN candidates: You are more valuable than what this company pays. If you accept the position, be cautious of your time and keep your staff very well trained so that you don't get so many calls off hours.

Find out the success of the RD before you accept the position. If they are not running the house right, you will be in a real mess and hate your job.

Interview Questions
    The WD salary was set and the company would not negotiate. RN's, this job pays below market value and there is no negotiating at all. You are likely to have your hours cut as well.

Wellness Director Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enlivant in August 2009.

Simple interview, It does not take much with this company, they just want a body to put in the House.
    advise to candidates, YOU ask the questions, lots of them, then read the reviews on this company before you decide.

Interview Questions
    • how would i deal with a difficult family member   View Answer
    poor