Enova

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enova.

Interview Details – I was given an on-campus interview, and I passed the first round. I made a schedule for the second round of interviews. After we have confirmed the time for the second round, after a few days, the hiring manager called me and cancelled the interview. I thought that was quite unusual, and they told me they have changed the plan.

Interview Question – How do you determine when to check the customer's credit history again?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Enova in February 2011.

Interview Details – She asked some case study questions.
The reason for increasing defult rate of loans within 4 months.
Given some basic backgrounds info about the case, then gave several hints
about how to crack it.
She is really nice, willing to listen to my ideas.
also gave positive feedback

Interview Question – The case about the reason why defult rate increase for given period(4 weeks)   View Answer

Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Enova in December 2010.

Interview Details – process consisted of both phone and onsite interviews. a couple case studies over the initial phone screens. onsite interview consisting of meeting with hiring managers individually followed by more case studies and brain teaser questions.

Interview Question – what factors would affect prices of short term loans?   View Answer

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Enova.

Interview Details – I walked in and he gave me a piece of paper to do some basic problems

Interview Question – do problems about default rate, focus on SAS   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enova

Worked for Enova? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enova Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enova employees and interview candidates.