Enova

Updated Nov 20, 2014
Updated Nov 20, 2014

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Talked to recruiter on campus career fair. Got interview scheduled on next day. The interview jumped into technical question. Asked to explain what a segmentation of code did. The code was written in ruby. They also provided a simplified doc of the functions appeared in the code.

QA Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enova.

Interview was very easy. Asked me questions I already knew the answers to.
    Gave 5 pages of code to analyze. It was simple code- nothing fancy. As if a fresher had wrote the code. Lots of questions on generating test cases. Overall a biased process- they were only interested in hiring people from good-name universities. Did not care about skillset.

Advanced Analytics Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enova in November 2014.

Interview at a conference. It was about 50 minutes. 5 minutes of rapid resume covering what I've done. This is fine for a typical candidate at the UG/Masters level but as a PhD candidate I feel that I can't explain my value and my pertinent experience in 5 minutes.

45 Minutes of two case studies. The first one, roughly 40 minutes, was a look at what might have happened when a forecasting model went awry. The interviewer put a document in front of you with a few graphs and asked for an explanation of what went wrong. After 10 painful minutes the interviewer revealed the development team botched the forecasting model during the latest push. Uh... that has nothing to do with my job...

Afterwards, a standard probability question was asked which was very simple.

Interview Questions
    • What happened in this situation (hint: you'll never guess it because it's not why we are interested in hiring you).   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enova in September 2014.

Had one on-campus interview, which I cleared and was invited for an on-site interview. The on-campus interview was focussed on basic data analytics. The questions were pretty straightforward and the interviewers were very helpful.

Interview Questions
    • Was given a sample data on excel and asked to analyze. Case studies and behavioral questions. Basic programmingn questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

interviewed at Enova in September 2014.

Talked to recruiter on campus, get invited to an on campus interview. Asked questions like palindrome detection, with or without spaces; standard fibonacci and fibonacci with some variations. There was also a code reading question. Code written in ruby. Some words in the code can be misleading, you need to be extra careful to not make mistakes.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Got call from university career fair. I just explained them my projects and work during career fair and I was immediately called for an interview. Just completed the first round.

Interview Questions
    • First, they asked me to write a palindrome program in my favorite language. Then I was given three page long ruby code. The asked me to explain that code to them.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enova in September 2014.

Very efficient and friendly. The in campus interview is about 45 minutes where you solve a business case. The onsite interview is about 4 hrs long and consist of behavioral, technical, and business questions.

Associate Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enova.

The most succinct and logical interview process I completed this past summer. Consisted of 2 phone calls from recruitment, 1 phone interview, and 1 on-site interview comprised of 6 small interviews.

Interview Questions
    • There are 3 ants on each side of a triangle. If they are all moving the same speed, what is the probability that 2 or more of the ants run into each other?   View Answer

Customer Service Lead Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enova.

Very easy went through temp agency first then interviewed with management at the company. Very informal casual and fun interview. Easy atmosphere. Rigorous training which is a good thing. Bonus potential. Great starting pay.

US Applications Support - Sales and Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enova in June 2014.

I had an interview on Friday with temp agency, then had interview with the hiring manger . I got a call back after my itervew and was offer the job.

there was none