Enphase Energy

Updated Aug 20, 2014

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enphase Energy

QA Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enphase Energy.

I had a phone screen for a QA position. I thought it went well, and they said they would follow up afterwards.

They specifically mentioned something about treating people like human beings, and being upfront about where you stand in the hiring process.

Then I never heard back from them.

I liked the people I had a phone screen with, but I am disappointed that nothing further happened afterwards.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Enphase Energy in April 2014.

Long interview process about 6 hours, talked to 5 differnet interviewers. Answered questions anout software, power systems, basic electronics, and logic/math problems. Though I did ok, but did not receive an offer

Interview Questions
    • Brought in a software guy to ask me data structures questions   Answer Question

Control Engineer Interview

I had a phone interview with an experienced engineer who asked technical questions.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enphase Energy in May 2013.

I got a Phone interview for a intern position. Ask the questions from the resume you submit. Most of the questions are based on the power electronics and solar-inverter such as flyback converter and MPPT etc. The manager interviewed with me is a very nice person. And the phone interview lasted for one hour and after three weeks I got the intern offer. I really appreciate they give me the opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • If you have some experience related to the solar, please prepare well for it.   Answer Question

Sourcing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Enphase Energy.

Phone screen with recruiter and then hiring manager. Then came in for initial on site interview that seemed to go well. They told me they would have me come back to finish the interview process. That was months ago. A recruiter called me recently to tell me they were having a hard time scheduling things. More weeks have gone by......

Enphase Energy Response

Sep 13, 2013Global Recruiting Mnager

Thank you for your honest opinion. We are always working to make our interview process better while still maintaining the rigorousness that has lead to a stellar team.

Our own success may be in
    ... More