Enphase Energy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Hardware Engineer Interview

Hardware Engineer
Petaluma, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Enphase Energy in May 2013.

Interview Details – I got a Phone interview for a intern position. Ask the questions from the resume you submit. Most of the questions are based on the power electronics and solar-inverter such as flyback converter and MPPT etc. The manager interviewed with me is a very nice person. And the phone interview lasted for one hour and after three weeks I got the intern offer. I really appreciate they give me the opportunity.

Interview Question – If you have some experience related to the solar, please prepare well for it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Control Engineer Interview

Control Engineer

Interviewed at Enphase Energy

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with an experienced engineer who asked technical questions.

Interview Question – nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sourcing Manager Interview

Sourcing Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Enphase Energy.

Interview Details – Phone screen with recruiter and then hiring manager. Then came in for initial on site interview that seemed to go well. They told me they would have me come back to finish the interview process. That was months ago. A recruiter called me recently to tell me they were having a hard time scheduling things. More weeks have gone by......

Interview Question – routine questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview

Enphase Energy Global Recruiting Mnager responded to this review

Sep 13, 2013

Thank you for your honest opinion. We are always working to make our interview process better while still maintaining the rigorousness that has lead to a stellar team.

Our own success may be in
... More

Worked for Enphase Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enphase Energy interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enphase Energy employees and interview candidates.