Enrst & Young Interview Questions

Full-time Assurance Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enrst & Young in October 2013.

Applied full-time assurance staff position through college career center website. I had to answer the online questionnaire before my interview. 1st round interview was held on campus about 2 weeks after I submitted my application. Interview was not difficult; most of the questions were just behavioral questions and background check.

Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enrst & Young in September 2013.

I applied through school's career website. Received an email few days after the deadline for the 1st round interview. I was also asked to complete a online writing assessment before the interview. The writing assessment has a limitation of 45 mins, and my topic was "recent events in the financial industry that has impact" or something like that. One of my friend got a topic like "the person you admire the most".

It was a typical on campus interview, and the process was pretty relaxed. Answered a few standard Big 4 interview type of questions. And I was told to wait for the decision for the 2nd round interview.

As a result, none of the candidates from the on-campus interview moved to the 2nd round.

IT Service Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enrst & Young in October 2010.

Behavior interview

Tax Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enrst & Young in November 2009.

Meet with multiple people within a 3 hour process.

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring to the company that others with your experience cannot   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enrst & Young in October 2009.

Recruter was very nice. All behavial quesions.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enrst & Young in December 2008.

Performed a 1 on 1 interview with a Senior manager or manager. From then I was contacted within two weeks and invited into the E&Y main office in McLean, VA for a second set of interviews. The second interview consisted of a Dinner/networking with senior managers all the way up to partners. They paid for a luxurious room at the Ritz-Carlton for me to stay at for a night. The actual interview day was very informative of what clients the company serves, where the company came from, and how they thought you as an interviewee fit into their culture. I then performed 2 separate 1 on 1 interviews with managers and senior management.

Interview Questions

I came in on their last week of interviews to be performed for the fall recruits, the recruiters and interviewers seemed to lack enthusiasm for the company and preperation for the interviews. I felt like I was in their way by being there to interview and somewhat wasting their time.

Analyst Interview

I applied through university recruitment process the first round was aptitude and it had four section. You need to be through with microsoft office shortcut keys and other formulas.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enrst & Young.

Straight forward if you get through the partner and his team first up.

HR is pretty average and slow.

Interview Questions
    Pretty straight forward and there is a room for negotiation.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enrst & Young in February 2012.

It is a on campus interview by HR, who is very nice. Basically, she only asked several behavior questions after going over my resume. No technical questions.

Audit Staff Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Enrst & Young in October 2010.

I had an interview with a senior mgr in Audit and he asked me lots of behavioral questions focusing on teamwork skills and handling stressful situations. The interview was a half an hour long and didn't include any types of traditional questions such as tell me about yourself, strength and weakness, and so on.