Enscicon

www.enscicon.com

Enscicon Interview Questions

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enscicon.

The hiring process was quite lengthy, but thorough. I felt that Enscicon wanted to get to know me as much as possible to make sure this was going to be a good fit for the long term. I had an initial phone screen, followed by a F2F with the hiring manager, with the final interview being with the president. They also called all of my references and did a background check, credit check, and drug test. It was a long process, but it spoke to the quality work Enscicon does.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most stressful thing you have ever experience in your life?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enscicon in November 2011.

I applied for a "Recruiter" position, posted on Denver's Craigslist board. Phone interview came immediately (same day), and a 2:1 interview was immediately scheduled for the following day - where the President of Enscicon would join the interview. Very prompt, yet very suspect - particularly by today's standards & abundance of applicants for each position.
    Typical, generic interview - conducted by a relatively inexperienced and young (mildly attractive) "HR Manager." HR Manager clearly had little experience, and ZERO experience outside of Enscicon. 2:1 interview became 1:1 interview -- as the President of Enscicon never joined the interview. My first impression was that the HR Manager was one of the few "token female employees." My lasting impression, was that the HR Manager's sole purpose is to constantly conduct interviews, to justify her existence within the company. 1:1 interview lasted over an hour - and there was no sign of her interest in hiring me, nor potentially inviting me to a 2nd interview. It was evident, within the first 10 minutes, that I was merely there for the HR Manager to "have something scheduled for the day."
    Office culture appeared to be very cold-hearted & quiet. There were Recruiters strolling in late, and some had clearly been there since 6-7:00a.m. The job is, apparently, a 60+hour/week work week, and they claim there is a "significant learning curve" associated with becoming a Recruiter in their company.
    If offered a position, I would probably have turned it down - due to not enjoying 60 hour work weeks, or the culture/vibe which was observed in the office. Further, it is clear that they hire "token personnel," and I would be suspect of my potential advancement within the company.
    Since my interview process with Enscicon, I have found that they are a continuous "Craigslist-Job Board" company, and would NOT recommend anyone wasting their time with the Enscicon interview process - unless, of course, you relish in working from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel, and would you be capable of working 60 hour weeks?   View Answer

Accounting and Human Resource Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enscicon.

Interviewed with the President of the Company, HR Manager and the CFO.

Technical Staffing & Recruitment Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enscicon in May 2011.

The Enscicon Recruiter was very knowledgeable about my trade and spent a lot of time getting to know what I was looking for out of my job search. It is rare that search agencies spend so much time getting to know you the candidate as opposed to just drilling you on previous work experience.