Ensco

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ensco in January 2011.

Interview Details – EMail inquiry followed by 2 in person interviews with Director and VP of Capital Projects. Project Management Methodology related questions. Series of technical questions and international operations questions. VP had resigned by the time I started and Director had been replaced. There were a number of contractual commitments made (business class flights and bonus structure) that they simply changed their minds on after I started.

Interview Question – Drilling equipment related questions.   Answer Question

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Human Resources Analyst
Broussard, LA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ensco in August 2009.

Interview Details – I went through a phone interview and a face to face interview. I had to travel down to Broussard (I lived in Shreveport at the time). The interview was very thorough and I had to detail my work experience and the things that I had been exposed to in my HR career.

Interview Question – The questions were very standard. Nothing was unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate. When negotiating, ask for the salary range.

Floorhand Interview

Floorhand

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ensco in July 2010.

Interview Details – everything goes well - depend to the manager character (either she/he os easy going or looks firm)

Interview Question – what is your plan down to road these 5 years   View Answer

Worked for Ensco? Contribute to the Community!