Ensco Offshore Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ensco Offshore

GalleyHand Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ensco Offshore (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

After three months and three different tentative job offers via email, I finally started a three week training course. After which I began my first hitch within a month.

Negotiation

None

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ensco Offshore (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

The company make you do video interviewing through a company called HireVue. Very uncomfortable not speaking with a 'real' person while answering questions. You get 30 to 45 seconds to read the question and then the timer starts for you to answer the question while your computer video tapes your answer. You must have a computer that allows you to use video equipment.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a situation that you did not agree with at work, and how you handled the situation.   1 Answer

Roustabout Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broussard, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ensco Offshore (Broussard, LA) in August 2011.

Interview

From the time you turn in an application to the time you get a call is about three weeks. After you get your first call they will ask you several questions and set up a time and date to appear for a person to person interview. Upon arrival, they seemed to be unorganized for such a large company. The staff were friendly, but like i said before, UNORGANIZED. The process takes about two hours, and the application process takes about an hour to complete. Basic questions will be asked during interview consisting of family, relationship status, and then they will give you several senerios and ask you how you would react to them. Then they will inquire about your personal work ethics, and then describe the position and details about what you will be doing. Once excepted, you will endure a complete physical, including two MRI exams, two ex rays, work steps" a four hour physical fitness test / stress test, respirator fit test, lung capicty test, two drug test, and water survival.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ensco is straight forward with their pay scale.

Senior Subsea Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ensco Offshore (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

I went through the interview process with Pride International. It was very pain free. I was interviewed by the Rig Manager, Subsea Superintendent, and HR Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not feel the need to negotiate. They offered me 40k higher than what the recruiter originally told me the job would pay based on my previous experience.