Ensco (UK) Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2015

2.8

Category Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ensco (UK).

Interview

met with HR for screening then with Global director, I was asked to introduce myself and why I thought I was a good fit for the job. I was asked about my past accomplishments and all other experiences that could help me perform at this position

Interview Questions

• focus on my past experiences and knowledge of Excel and Strategic Sourcing Methodology   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ensco (UK) (Houston, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

EMail inquiry followed by 2 in person interviews with Director and VP of Capital Projects. Project Management Methodology related questions. Series of technical questions and international operations questions. VP had resigned by the time I started and Director had been replaced. There were a number of contractual commitments made (business class flights and bonus structure) that they simply changed their minds on after I started.

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broussard, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ensco (UK) (Broussard, LA) in August 2009.

Interview

I went through a phone interview and a face to face interview. I had to travel down to Broussard (I lived in Shreveport at the time). The interview was very thorough and I had to detail my work experience and the things that I had been exposed to in my HR career.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very standard. Nothing was unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. When negotiating, ask for the salary range.

Project Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ensco (UK) (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2012.

Interview

There was an HR interview and Tech interview by the Project Manager. Asked for my previous job experience, Why Quit and interest in the current role. Tech interview was pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why Quit and move to this position? How are you going to be different?   Answer Question

Floorhand Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ensco (UK) in July 2010.

Interview

everything goes well - depend to the manager character (either she/he os easy going or looks firm)

Interview Questions

• what is your plan down to road these 5 years   1 Answer