Entegee

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Engineer Interview

Product Engineer
Jackson, MS

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Entegee.

Interview Details – First time I was face to face interviewed for a contract (temporary technical) position. Usually it is "come on down", and we will see what you can do.

Interview Question – The questions were the usual top ten. Seemed to get along well with both management and technical staff.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I turned down the position when Entegee wanted me to sign an employment contract with a 25% penalty termination clause in it. There also was a contract assignment clause and references to documents that were not included with the contract. Also wanted me to sign an arbitration agreement.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Entegee? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Entegee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Entegee employees and interview candidates.