Enterasys

Very Easy Interview

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Salem, NH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Enterasys in January 2013.

Interview Details – I was initially called by a college recruiter 2 months after the job fair. He proceeded to give me an informal interview asking about skills and experience. I went in for a formal interview 2 days later. The interviewer was a man that was with the company for over a decade and was enthusiastic about engineering. He asked me about my other degree, and asked about my mechanical research. After the discussion I was introduced to several engineers I may be working with.

Interview Question – How would I apply the knowledge I learned through my research to our company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate as the hourly rate they offered was a competitive rate.

SQA Engineer Interview

SQA Engineer
Rochester, NH

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enterasys.

Interview Details – I was interviewed in the middle of a hurricane. The doors were open and it was business as usual. That is the kind of dedication to customers we have. The interview lasted several hours and covered a lot of areas.

Interview Question – Can you make it home in the storm?   View Answer

Sales Trainer Interview

Sales Trainer
Andover, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterasys in June 2011.

Interview Details – It was very typical and very painless as well as pleasant. I knew someone at the company who got my resume into the right hands. This was followed up by a telephone interview with HR / Hiring and then a face to face meeting was scheduled. This meeting was about 4 hours long at which time I met my future supervisor and others with whom I would be interacting at the company. An offer was made and accepted within about 10 days..

Interview Question – I had minimal actual training experience to draw upon, but significant sales experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – short

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Enterasys.

Interview Details – Worked from current employee referral

Interview Question – Had to answer very fast and confident all the technical question and market vision to prove my knowledge   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Salem, NH

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Enterasys in March 2013.

Interview Details – 3 part interview process. Pretty straight forward questions and everyone maintained a pretty relaxed atmosphere. I felt like everyone was just trying to make sure that I was going to be a good fit as a member of the team.

Interview Question – What is the most challenging thing you have had to overcome?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Very Difficult Interview

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Reston, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterasys.

Interview Details – Process was crisp and clean.

Interview Question – Why I left my last employer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Received what I expected.

Hardware Engineering Interview

Hardware Engineering

Interviewed at Enterasys

Interview Details – All day interview with one hour sessions with each member of the hardware development team covering all aspects of pcb and hardware design and verification including; signal integrity, Basic concepts of diagnostic programming, Lab bring up and debug topics, how to use associated lab equipment, stackup construction and power supply circuits, verilog programming for fpgas and board verification, schematic capture methodology.

Interview Question – define verilog hardware verification plan specifically for network switches utilizing fpga, asics, memory and third party silcon to verify the packet flow through system   Answer Question

IT Applications Developer Interview

IT Applications Developer
Andover, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Enterasys in December 2010.

Interview Details – Great hiring process. Started with email, then two phone calls. First face-to-face was with corporate recruiter lady from HR. Second was with hiring manager and his manager. Very nice culture and I not micro-managed like my last place of employment.

Interview Question – I don not remember a difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Over the phone, reasonable offer that matched my previous salary.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Enterasys.

Interview Details – I went there back in 2010. Four interviewers, asked regular interview questions.

Interview Question – After the interview the recruiter wanted to see my car which I found as a rather odd and invasive request.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Enterasys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterasys interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterasys employees and interview candidates.