Enterasys Interview Questions

SQA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterasys (Rochester, NH).

Interview

I was interviewed in the middle of a hurricane. The doors were open and it was business as usual. That is the kind of dedication to customers we have. The interview lasted several hours and covered a lot of areas.

Interview Questions

• Can you make it home in the storm?   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Enterasys.

Interview

Worked from current employee referral

Interview Questions

• Had to answer very fast and confident all the technical question and market vision to prove my knowledge   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

Will meet with many people, at least 4

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Professional

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterasys (Reston, VA).

Interview

Process was crisp and clean.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Received what I expected.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Enterasys (Salem, NH) in March 2013.

Interview

3 part interview process. Pretty straight forward questions and everyone maintained a pretty relaxed atmosphere. I felt like everyone was just trying to make sure that I was going to be a good fit as a member of the team.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging thing you have had to overcome?   Answer Question

Hardware Engineering Interview

Interview

All day interview with one hour sessions with each member of the hardware development team covering all aspects of pcb and hardware design and verification including; signal integrity, Basic concepts of diagnostic programming, Lab bring up and debug topics, how to use associated lab equipment, stackup construction and power supply circuits, verilog programming for fpgas and board verification, schematic capture methodology.

Interview Questions

• define verilog hardware verification plan specifically for network switches utilizing fpga, asics, memory and third party silcon to verify the packet flow through system   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterasys (Salem, NH) in January 2013.

Interview

I was initially called by a college recruiter 2 months after the job fair. He proceeded to give me an informal interview asking about skills and experience. I went in for a formal interview 2 days later. The interviewer was a man that was with the company for over a decade and was enthusiastic about engineering. He asked me about my other degree, and asked about my mechanical research. After the discussion I was introduced to several engineers I may be working with.

Interview Questions

• How would I apply the knowledge I learned through my research to our company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as the hourly rate they offered was a competitive rate.

Sales Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterasys (Andover, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

It was very typical and very painless as well as pleasant. I knew someone at the company who got my resume into the right hands. This was followed up by a telephone interview with HR / Hiring and then a face to face meeting was scheduled. This meeting was about 4 hours long at which time I met my future supervisor and others with whom I would be interacting at the company. An offer was made and accepted within about 10 days..

Interview Questions

• I had minimal actual training experience to draw upon, but significant sales experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

short

IT Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterasys (Andover, MA) in December 2010.

Interview

Great hiring process. Started with email, then two phone calls. First face-to-face was with corporate recruiter lady from HR. Second was with hiring manager and his manager. Very nice culture and I not micro-managed like my last place of employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Over the phone, reasonable offer that matched my previous salary.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Enterasys.

Interview

I went there back in 2010. Four interviewers, asked regular interview questions.

Interview Questions

• After the interview the recruiter wanted to see my car which I found as a rather odd and invasive request.   Answer Question