Entercom

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Greensboro, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Entercom in December 2009.

Interview Details – A friend of mines had interned with 102 Jamz the summer before and recommended me to apply. I sent in an email via their online form stating her name and the person I was trying to reach. Within a couple of days I had an interview for the following week. I interviewed with the Director of Promotions and Marketing, Rugbee. His interview was very casual. It was more so directed towards my personality and what I wanted to learn from the internship. I left feeling good. Within the following week or so Rugbee called me back and offered me the internship position to start when I started the following semester. The interviewing process was smooth and easy!

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my hours. I needed a total of 220 hours to receive 6 credits from my school. Rugbee was able to set my schedule to meet these requirements as well as being able to assist him in the busiest part of the day.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Entercom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Entercom Marketing Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Entercom employees and interview candidates.