Entergy

Other Interview Reviews for Entergy

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Entergy in May 2009.

I had an initial phone interview with the recruiter and then approx 4 wks later he called to tell me they were going to fly me in for a panel interview even though we both thought I was overqualified. The panel interview was 1 hr long with 3 people. All the questions were behavioral. The questions were pretty basic, except they started with "tell us about a time when you failed" and then "what did you learn from it?" and then "what would you do differently next time?" I wouldnt have minded the grilling as much if one of them wasnt reading their blackberry during it or if I hadnt already been on the road 12 hrs that day to sit in front of them.

There was no rapport building and no selling of the company. It was almost like they had decided I wasnt a fit before I even sat down.

Interview Questions
    • tell us about a time when you failed....   Answer Question
    • tell us about an example of when you had to work with someone who didnt really like you.....   Answer Question