Entergy Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.7

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oswego, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Entergy (Oswego, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with couple of guys. They made me feel very comfortable. They asked typical behavioral questions. They gave me plenty of time to respond. They communicated well, when describing the role and letting me know what was expected of me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you had at work and how you dealt with that problem.   Answer Question

Human Resources Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Entergy.

Interview

The interview process went smooth. I was informed of the process and made aware that it was a panel interview. I was able to keep up with my status online as it was updated as the process progressed.

Supervisor Customer Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Entergy (Hammond, LA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a normal interview. They started off with a presentation about the company, including benefits. The interview panel consisted of 3 individuals. The department manager, a supervisor and a manager from another department.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you discovered something unsafe. How did you handle or respond?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Entergy (New Orleans, LA) in July 2011.

Interview

it was a long and drawn out process. I did several interviews and finally got the offer. I am not sure whatelse to add here. It was the normal process one can expect

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy.

Interview

Asked behavior interview questions. I got through a phone interview, had an in person interview a few weeks later. They asked some of the same questions over the phone and in person. That was two months ago. They never contacted me again.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you has a disagreement with a coworker.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Entergy (Jackson, MS) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online at their website, then I got a phone call from the hiring manager to setup an interview a month later and also ask me some technical questions. At the interview, 3 engineers interviewing me including the hiring manager. They just ask me about typical behavior questions and talk about my experience and resume. They do write down notes while I talk.

Financial Analyst III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Entergy.

Interview

One interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate for three weeks vacation starting off.

NONE Interview

Interview

No interview was conducted. However, from employees just hired on, the on-boarding process at Entergy is bad. Very un organized.

Interview Questions

• was asked some questions which may be questionable.   1 Answer

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entergy (The Woodlands, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

The process took about two weeks. I had applied online and they got back to me in the next few days. The first interview was a phone interview with one of the managers and took about 30 minutes. It was mostly, if not all, behavioral questions. A few days later they contacted me again to come into the office for another interview. This interview included 5 45-60 minute interviews with four of the managers and the director. You talk with each manager to figure out which division you would fit best in. These interviews were half an in depth discussion of your resume & technical experiences and half behavioral questions. If possible, they like to take the interviewee out to lunch.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. Just be prepared to talk about experience in data analysis and be able to expand on every single detail of your resume.   Answer Question

Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entergy.

Interview

4 hour long interview Met about 4 directors 45 minutes spent with each Very relaxed