Entergy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Interview

Legal
Baton Rouge, LA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Entergy in May 2010.

Interview Details – My biggest mistake going into this interview was trusting the advice of a school career counselor. I walked in the interview thinking the job involved certain aspects as advised by the career services office. Unfortunately I was misguided, and ended up talking about things that were very much irrelevant. The Entergy employees stopped me and explained that the job was completely different than what I had described as what I was looking for. It didn't work out, but overall they were nice people and I felt comfortable around them.

Interview Question – What is it that you are looking for as an employee for our company?   View Answer

Worked for Entergy? Contribute to the Community!