Enterprise Business Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Business Solutions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Business Solutions (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

I was forwarded an email from one of the recruiters at EBS and with the help of another staffing company TSG IT, I was offered an interview at Plymouth Rock Insurance. I travelled to Boston for the in-person interview on lead from the phone interview earlier. And was offered the job as a consultant after I had travelled back to Virginia. Later, after some training on the job, I had to sign the NDA about FiServ software.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had to travel to their office in downtown Boston from Falls Church, Virginia. The rest of the phase was pretty straight forward: I found an apartment for rent on CraigsList and travel on the T using the CharlieCard.