Enterprise Community Partners

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Director Interview

Program Director

I applied through other source and interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners.

Interview Details – After making contact with the hiring manager, and submitting my application, I had a video interview that lasted about 45 minutes. I soon after received an offer. Then over course of several weeks negotiated.

Interview Question – Pretty much your standard fare of questions, nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The job was interesting, probably just wasn't the right level position for me.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners.

Interview Details – The intern supervisors asked why I was interested in an internship with Enterprise. Pretty run of the mill interview process. They discussed the workflow and type for summer interns, which fluctuated according to the deal volume.

Interview Question – Asked me a detail about a previous project I worked on that I did not have an answer for.   Answer Question

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Executive Administrative Assistant
Columbia, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners in February 2008.

Interview Details – 1. HR Phone Interview
2. One on One Interview

Interview Question – How do you manage your time when situations become demanding?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – An offer package will be FedEx for review and signatures.

Worked for Enterprise Community Partners? Contribute to the Community!