Enterprise Community Partners

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Community Partners

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners.

There were two interviews. The first interview was with a group of three employees from the office with ranging responsibilities. It allowed me to get a very nice feel for the office environment. The second interview was with a higher up. Both interviews ended up being very personable and enjoyable interviews. There were standard and basic interview questions, i.e. what are your strengths, what are your weaknesses, what office environment do you work well in, do you have any questions for me, etc. Some questions were re-worded in order to get more from you, in my opinion. They were not trying to trick me with difficult questions. Their questions were aimed at getting to know you better to see if you were a right fit in your experience and personality for the office.

Interview Questions
    • I cannot think of any specific questions, but I remember that they had reworded a question that made me stumble.   Answer Question

Program Director Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners.

After making contact with the hiring manager, and submitting my application, I had a video interview that lasted about 45 minutes. I soon after received an offer. Then over course of several weeks negotiated.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty much your standard fare of questions, nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

The job was interesting, probably just wasn't the right level position for me.

Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Community Partners.

The intern supervisors asked why I was interested in an internship with Enterprise. Pretty run of the mill interview process. They discussed the workflow and type for summer interns, which fluctuated according to the deal volume.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me a detail about a previous project I worked on that I did not have an answer for.   Answer Question

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Community Partners in February 2008.

1. HR Phone Interview
    2. One on One Interview

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage your time when situations become demanding?   View Answer
    An offer package will be FedEx for review and signatures.