Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Community PartnersMore
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners (Los Angeles, CA).
There were two interviews. The first interview was with a group of three employees from the office with ranging responsibilities. It allowed me to get a very nice feel for the office environment. The second interview was with a higher up. Both interviews ended up being very personable and enjoyable interviews. There were standard and basic interview questions, i.e. what are your strengths, what are your weaknesses, what office environment do you work well in, do you have any questions for me, etc. Some questions were re-worded in order to get more from you, in my opinion. They were not trying to trick me with difficult questions. Their questions were aimed at getting to know you better to see if you were a right fit in your experience and personality for the office.
- I cannot think of any specific questions, but I remember that they had reworded a question that made me stumble. Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. I interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners.
After making contact with the hiring manager, and submitting my application, I had a video interview that lasted about 45 minutes. I soon after received an offer. Then over course of several weeks negotiated.
- Pretty much your standard fare of questions, nothing unexpected. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
The job was interesting, probably just wasn't the right level position for me.
- Accepted Offer
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners.
The intern supervisors asked why I was interested in an internship with Enterprise. Pretty run of the mill interview process. They discussed the workflow and type for summer interns, which fluctuated according to the deal volume.
- Asked me a detail about a previous project I worked on that I did not have an answer for. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners (Columbia, MD) in February 2008.
1. HR Phone Interview 2. One on One Interview
- How do you manage your time when situations become demanding? 1 Answer
An offer package will be FedEx for review and signatures.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review