Enterprise Community Partners

Enterprise Community Partners Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Community Partners

Program Director Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners.

After making contact with the hiring manager, and submitting my application, I had a video interview that lasted about 45 minutes. I soon after received an offer. Then over course of several weeks negotiated.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty much your standard fare of questions, nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

The job was interesting, probably just wasn't the right level position for me.

Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners.

The intern supervisors asked why I was interested in an internship with Enterprise. Pretty run of the mill interview process. They discussed the workflow and type for summer interns, which fluctuated according to the deal volume.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me a detail about a previous project I worked on that I did not have an answer for.   Answer Question

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners in February 2008.

1. HR Phone Interview
    2. One on One Interview

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage your time when situations become demanding?   View Answer
    An offer package will be FedEx for review and signatures.

Worked for Enterprise Community Partners? Contribute to the Community!