Enterprise Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2015

2.7

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

long interview process, went through 4 interviews and didnt get job. Was supposed to drive to indianapolis to interview but it got rescheduled. asked a lot of average interview questions about your personality etc. Phone interviews were easy and the interviewers were friendly. The job didnt sound very appealing though due to long hours and odd responsibilities

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a customer was upset with you and how you handled it   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

Pretty simple process. Initial phone call with basic questions like why you want to work for them. One in person interview with a recruiting manager that asked situational questions and tells you more about the job/company.

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Memphis, TN).

Interview

It was one interview that contain a one on one conversation with one of managers. He took me though the steps of what was expected of me if I was hired. He gave me an opportunity to meet and fellowship with some of employees. Had me to sign a few papers like direct deposit, 401k, and other material.

Anonymous Employee in North Richland Hills, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings (North Richland Hills, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Received invitation to schedule time with recruiter, the link to the calendar app did not work, spent 17 days emailing and calling with no response. Asked an employee I knew to ask HR what I should do. Within 12 hours another recruiter sent email. He wasn't too happy it seemed. He called and from the start of the conversation I could already tell he had already made a decision about my fate. Almost was a waste of my time, no, I should not say that. I did learn from this experience - I do not want to work for a company where its corporate HR/Recruiting group are full of themselves.

Interview Questions

• Q. The background check is in-depth, is there anything that you haven't disclosed that might come up? accidents? arrests? anything that might be negative?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings (San Ramon, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interviewer asked basic questions (i.e. "Tell me about yourself", "What do you have to offer immediately?", "What is a strength of yours?") to get a feel for how I could potentially fit with the company. The interviewer then spoke about career path opportunities and responded appropriately to all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you've dealt with a confrontation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward. I applied online, was contacted by a recruiter, and had a phone interview. If you pass, you're sent to an interview at a branch. For the first part, you observe the branch in action and then meet with an assistant manager where you can ask questions about daily work life. Then you meet with a branch or sometimes area manager. Overall great experience, nice people, and everything was as it seemed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult experience you had with a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Gainesville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied through Enterprise Holdings website. A couple weeks later I received an email to schedule a phone interview. About a month after the phone interview I received an email to schedule a face-to-face interview the following week and I was offered the job during the face-to-face interview. The recruiter and the face-to-face interviewer (who was the area manager) were very nice. The in-person interview was extremely easy and felt more like a conversation with a friend.

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockbridge, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Stockbridge, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I did the first interview which took about 30 mins. Got a call two days later to schedule second interview. I did the 2nd interview today (5/15/2015) and was told that I would hear something within 10 business days. I checked my email and saw I was sent the background check consent. Completed that and now its a waiting game. 12.45 an hour is ideal for me right now

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on pay rate

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

I only received 1 call. She described the job and asked if I had any questions. Then she asked about 5 interview questions and informed when I should hear from them again about a decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you persuaded a customer to your point of view.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator (Collections) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

There is a phone interview after almost a month of applying for the job then HR invites you to have a 1 on 1 interview with them. If both of those initial interviews go well then they invite you for an in-person interview with 3 supervisors (one supervisor from each of the teams). They only ask behavioral based interview questions. There are about 10 of those questions and they continually ask for additional detail so it makes for a very grueling interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were able to effectively read a person and guide your actions by the way you read them?   1 Answer