Enterprise Holdings

Very Easy Interview

Rental Agent Interview

Rental Agent
Fort Myers, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in October 2011.

Interview Details – I went through 1 interview. They hired me on the spot. They offered me the position 1 hour after my interview. That gave me a VERY GOOD starter impression of this company. It went downhilll after that.
They gave me no drug-screening, which was very surprising.
They started me off with 3 days of official training offsite. Then I was on a 90 day period where they would watch my sales and make sure I was a fit with their company mold. I started making commission within my first month, which apparently is unheard of. I made equal or higher commissions than their regular rental agents.

Interview Question – How to avoid company drama or drama at the workplace?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There's no negotiating. It starts at $9 an hour, plus monthly bonuses. HOWEVER, what does require negotiating is your yearly raise. I was unaware of this but you actually have to ask them for a $0.25 raise each year else they will do nothing. B.S. - if you ask me.

Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in June 2012.

Interview Details – 3 interviews. 1 phone basic sound enthusiastic and you pass. 2 with hr be very bubbly and talk about sales, customer service, and leadership. 3-interview is with your manager have a lot of examples and stories about times when you were a leader, had outstanding customer service, and when you worked in sales. embellish and be exciting and the outcome of what ever you did has to be positive.

Interview Question – A time when you realized what you were doing wasn't working and you had to change and what was the outcome.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Reservation Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in July 2014.

Interview Details – I had a total of three interviews with Enterprise Holdings over a three week period of time. All of the interviews I completed was a breeze and easy to answer the questions due to me having so much experience working in sales and an call center environment. On the last interview I was told that I would be moving on to the next process which was the background check. The background check of course come back cleared. I worked for a company for a few years and I made each of the interviewers aware of this. When the background check came back I was told that the employeer only had me listed as working there for a few years, which was not true. I also had another employeer on my application that the background check company nor enterprise refused to take my other work experience into consideration. I will be filing a discrimination complaint with an eeo counselor. Because 2 of the interviewers were very rude to me when I asked them if they could take my other work experience into consideration. I will not be discriminated against because of the color of my skin... I'm highly qualified for the position and was not given a fair shoot like many other applicants. Don't apply for this job unless its a last resort and you have time to waste.

Interview Question – Name a weakness that you have.   Answer Question

Remote Reservation Representative Interview

Remote Reservation Representative
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in March 2014.

Interview Details – Typical questions, where do you see yourself, tell me how you contributed in the past, etc... I applied online, one day later I get an email asking to take a test. The recruiter emailed me after the test to say I did pass so received call to do a formal interview. She interviewed me and said how great I was and that she really liked me and wanted to set me up with another interview with the hiring person for the next day. The 2nd person interviewing really wasn't good. Didn't seem like she cared one way or the other. calls me and asks me 30 min worth of Customer Service and previous work history questions. The first lady was better than this lady.

Received job offer

Negotiation Details – No negotiating

Interview Interview

Interview
Tyler, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in May 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview was simple. They went over the job description and asked if I was comfortable with it. They also went over the job schedule. It is a great company to start off at if you are working towards a Bachelor's degree. However, if you have more experience or a Master's degree, you probably would like to look for another job. Part of the job description is to wash cars...

Arlington, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview Details – Set up an interview via phone, realized minutes afterwards that the interview time did not work for me. Called the talent rep back, no answer; sent her an email, no answer. The day of the interview rolls around, still nothing. She calls me at the designated time to reschedule. Hardest I've ever worked to get ahold of someone.

Interview Question – How do you get over a rough day?   View Answer

Management Trainee Program Interview

Management Trainee Program
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in July 2014.

Interview Details – Phone call interview 15mins asked basic questions about my resume and a few behavior based interview questions. Offered second interview at the end of the call. Then told me it would be Indianapolis,IN which is actually 2hrs from the branch I applied for and made it 3hrs from where I lived...was a bit confused

Second interview I had to travel 3hrs to an HR office which wasn't even the place id be working. Was a 45min interview all the questions where behavior based interview questions and seemed easy and I thought I had a very good interview. Was told id be contacted within two days.

Two days later I got an email saying Enterprise is going to pursue different candidates.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time when you had to deal with a difficult time when you supervised others.   Answer Question

MT Interview

MT
Bridgeview, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in March 2010.

Interview Details – Easy interview. Recruiters are looking for team players and people who are motivated by money. If you seem like you will get along with fellow employees and coworkers, you'll get the job. They overwhelmingly hire people who are fresh out of college

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you have had to deal with an upset customer   Answer Question

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in March 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume on my university's career website. Was then contacted to have an interview.
 Was expecting my interviewer to know my resume but did not even have it with her when I was interviewed so make sure you have a copy. Was not the best interview I have had.

Interview Question – What accomplishment are you most proud of?   View Answer

Work From Home Rental Representative Interview

Work From Home Rental Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received email to fill out surveys and complete sims. Completed those, and received an email to set up an interview. Called and set up the interview, then at the end of the 1st interview, set up the second. Had the second interview, was advised that I needed to fill out online authorization for background and work references. Filled that out, just received a voicemail today stting that I got the job.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty easy. What would you do if your computer stopped working or had an issue.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Worked for Enterprise Holdings? Contribute to the Community!