Enterprise Holdings

Updated Jan 15, 2015
Updated Jan 15, 2015

2.6

Sales Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings in January 2015.

Applied online. Got an e-mail (with the link to schedule a phone-interview) in 3 days. Next day I scheduled a telephone interview. All in all it took me less than a week. I received a call a little bit later than scheduled. The interviewer was articulate and clear (questions to the point, quite upbeat tone, nether fast nor slow)

Interview Questions
    • Perhaps, no irregular questions or unexpected questions

Tell about your leadership/competitive roles
      Your 3 strengths
      What a good manager should be like
      Experience with difficult customer

Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings in December 2014.

Through my dialogue with the interviewer, I knew the job was not for me. Personally, I think that it is not the job being advertised. I thought it was training for a management position. It became evident through our dialogue that such a position does not exist. You get hired as a Sales Management Trainee, and then you are eligible for promotion based on the percentage of upgrades you sell- be they upgrades in vehicle quality, or extras like GPS. Definitely makes sense why other companies offer skip-the-counter service.

The way it sounded was that I was actually applying to work a desk at the airport.

According to the person who interviewed me, if I were to be selected to move on to the face-to-face interview, there would actually be three face-to-face interviews, before my training classes started (appx. 1 month after the phone interview).

Lovely interview, and the person was very fond of her career with Enterprise, it just did not seem to be for me.

I do not know whether I will be offered the next interview or not, as I write and post this, as, I am not expecting to receive a call before tomorrow. I just want to share with others who might be looking at Enterprise. I am clicking yes, but declined because I assume I will be offered. I know I don't want it though.

Job is 48 hours per week, PLUS one hour for lunch, so look at being on property for 56+ hours per week, just of paid time. Saturday mornings are mandatory.

It seems like a great gig if you are young and looking to build a career, but if you are looking for your next opportunity, you might want to keep walking.

It just seems like more of an airport check-in job than a management job.

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings in December 2014.

I applied online. About 2 days later, I received an e-mail asking me to schedule a phone interview. Process took about a week. The interview itself was less than three minutes. I was asked EXACTLY the same questions that I already answered at the end of the online job application. It was obvious the interviewer didn't read my application beyond my contact information.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Phone interview, then hiring manager. The process was pretty average with nothing unusual. Human Resources phone interview initially, though, it did take them a while to get to that after applying on line. Their employment website is not very easily navigating or user friendly and cumbersome to find the jobs that you might be interested in. I would suggest they improve the employment website and make it more modern and efficient. The in-person interview with the hiring manager was pretty average, as well.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a difficult situation and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Received a better offer from another company

Work At Home Reservation Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in November 2014.

Went through 2 interviews. The first interview was nice and easy, but the second one was tough. From the time I applied thru the time of final interview it was about a 3 week process. They also give you a assessment test and alsorun a scsn on yyour computer to make sur it meets its standards.

Rental Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings in November 2014.

Applied online, Got Email for Assessment, Then was contacted for first interview, Did Technical Scan, Got call for Second interview - Did Forms for background check. 1 week - 2 weeks later was offered a position. Got phone call to do orientation preparedness and then waiting for HR to contact me for I-9 and more information

no negotiation - salary starts at what it is 12.45

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Enterprise called the next day for a phone interview and then immediately set up an appointment for a face to face interview. The face to face interview was simple. They asked you to tell them a little bit about yourself, your drive, and what you are seeking out for in the company and encourage you to ask questions. Some of the questions they asked were to mention times when you had to deal with a tough customer. The funny thing about that was they asked the same questions with different wordings so it was a little weird trying to answer the same question without the same story every time. That interview was short and easy.

Enterprise emailed me back about a week later with an appointment set up for another interview with the branch manager and said that it would be a 2 hour interview where you get to meet the employees at that branch. At this time, you get to have a chance to ask questions to everybody. I, however, did not go to this interview because the hours they made you put in really made me second guess the job. You practically work 10-11 hours a day so the work-life balance would have not been worth it.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had to deal with a tough customer.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Starts with a Phone Screen then up to 3 face to face interviews. The 2nd Interview is with a Branch and Area Manager. This is the most important interview to really show you have the sales and service mentality that is required to move up in the company.

Interview Questions
    • On a Scale of 1-10 how competitive are you?   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Got a call from a recruiter who screened my job history followed by an appointment being set for an interview. Met with another individual to do the face to face interview. Mostly BBI questions and answering my questions.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you faced competition and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings in October 2014.

I initially applied online via their website, after a few days I received an email directing me to an assessment that included several different parts: math, technology/computer, behavioral & role playing questions/simulations. After that I received a call from HR, had a 30 minute phone interview then was scheduled for a 1:1 phone interview with a manger a week later that took about 45 minutes. After that I was e-mail a background and employment verification link and a week later got a call for a job offer and went over all the specifics with the TAC. Company seems very in order and knows what they're doing so far.

Interview Questions
    • Was there ever a time when you had to change managers, if so, how did you handle it and adapt to the changes between the different management styles?
      If a customer calls in asking for just general information, how would you turn it into a reservation or sale?

Answer Question
    There was no pay negotiation, it's $12.45/hr. take it or leave it but you do get 40 hours a week and you get to pick your work schedule (off of an availability list)