Enterprise Holdings

Updated Feb 28, 2015
Updated Feb 28, 2015

2.6

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Starts with a Phone Screen then up to 3 face to face interviews. The 2nd Interview is with a Branch and Area Manager. This is the most important interview to really show you have the sales and service mentality that is required to move up in the company.

Interview Questions
    • On a Scale of 1-10 how competitive are you?   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Got a call from a recruiter who screened my job history followed by an appointment being set for an interview. Met with another individual to do the face to face interview. Mostly BBI questions and answering my questions.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you faced competition and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings in October 2014.

I initially applied online via their website, after a few days I received an email directing me to an assessment that included several different parts: math, technology/computer, behavioral & role playing questions/simulations. After that I received a call from HR, had a 30 minute phone interview then was scheduled for a 1:1 phone interview with a manger a week later that took about 45 minutes. After that I was e-mail a background and employment verification link and a week later got a call for a job offer and went over all the specifics with the TAC. Company seems very in order and knows what they're doing so far.

Interview Questions
    • Was there ever a time when you had to change managers, if so, how did you handle it and adapt to the changes between the different management styles?
      If a customer calls in asking for just general information, how would you turn it into a reservation or sale?

Answer Question
    There was no pay negotiation, it's $12.45/hr. take it or leave it but you do get 40 hours a week and you get to pick your work schedule (off of an availability list)

Liability Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

There are several back and forth interviews and phone contacts before your results are given. There are a lot of questions during the interview process and a lot of the questions are personally driven. The questions should be based more on the past professional experience and desire for future growth.

I did not know that negotiating was an option. It seemed very cut and dry in the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Set up an interview via phone, realized minutes afterwards that the interview time did not work for me. Called the talent rep back, no answer; sent her an email, no answer. The day of the interview rolls around, still nothing. She calls me at the designated time to reschedule. Hardest I've ever worked to get ahold of someone.

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings in July 2014.

I had a total of three interviews with Enterprise Holdings over a three week period of time. All of the interviews I completed was a breeze and easy to answer the questions due to me having so much experience working in sales and an call center environment. On the last interview I was told that I would be moving on to the next process which was the background check. The background check of course come back cleared. I worked for a company for a few years and I made each of the interviewers aware of this. When the background check came back I was told that the employeer only had me listed as working there for a few years, which was not true. I also had another employeer on my application that the background check company nor enterprise refused to take my other work experience into consideration. I will be filing a discrimination complaint with an eeo counselor. Because 2 of the interviewers were very rude to me when I asked them if they could take my other work experience into consideration. I will not be discriminated against because of the color of my skin... I'm highly qualified for the position and was not given a fair shoot like many other applicants. Don't apply for this job unless its a last resort and you have time to waste.

Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings in July 2014.

Phone call interview 15mins asked basic questions about my resume and a few behavior based interview questions. Offered second interview at the end of the call. Then told me it would be Indianapolis,IN which is actually 2hrs from the branch I applied for and made it 3hrs from where I lived...was a bit confused

Second interview I had to travel 3hrs to an HR office which wasn't even the place id be working. Was a 45min interview all the questions where behavior based interview questions and seemed easy and I thought I had a very good interview. Was told id be contacted within two days.

Two days later I got an email saying Enterprise is going to pursue different candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time when you had to deal with a difficult time when you supervised others.   Answer Question

Rental Car Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in University of South Florida, FL
    Anonymous Employee in University of South Florida, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings in June 2014.

I had an interview Enterprise Holdings for a school assignment. The interviewer gave me a little background information about the company and entry level positions. I will be able to provide you information relevant for what to expect at a face to face interview. The interviewer noted and thanked me for my handshake (this should be a no brain-er). The interviewer told me to contact her if I was interested in the company.

Interview Questions
    • I went into the interview cold. She introduced herself and told me that she was with Enterprise Holdings. She explained a bit about the company, and then came behavioral questions and resume questions. She hit the regular questions such as "Can you explain a difficult time with a customer?", "What role do you play in a group of people", and "What is your best personal accomplishment?". Some of the more resume type questions were her trying to see if I would answer with definitive numbers (I am a finance major, and she asked right away).   View Answer

Work From Home Rental Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings in May 2014.

Applied online. Received email to fill out surveys and complete sims. Completed those, and received an email to set up an interview. Called and set up the interview, then at the end of the 1st interview, set up the second. Had the second interview, was advised that I needed to fill out online authorization for background and work references. Filled that out, just received a voicemail today stting that I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty easy. What would you do if your computer stopped working or had an issue.   View Answer
    no negotiation

Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in May 2014.

Phone interview was simple. They went over the job description and asked if I was comfortable with it. They also went over the job schedule. It is a great company to start off at if you are working towards a Bachelor's degree. However, if you have more experience or a Master's degree, you probably would like to look for another job. Part of the job description is to wash cars...