Enterprise Holdings
www.go.enterpriseholdings.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Enterprise Holdings Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Feb 5, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative Interview

Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative
Athens, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied 12/27/2013, Offered Job Assessment 12/30/2013, Interview Scheduled 12/31/2013, Phone Interview 1/3/14, Offered a Position 1/16/14.... There were two phone interviews. The first being very basic and general, lasted about 10 minutes. The second interview was very customer service detailed.

Interview Question – Why should we Hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation the compensation was stated on the job request. 12.45 hr

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative Interview

Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online in December. I received an email asking me to complete the personality test, followed by three different interviews. After the third interview I received an email asking for a background check release form. Once the background check was complete I received a phone call asking to do a scan on my computer to make sure everything met their minimum standards. Everything checked out great, and the next day I received the call saying I was hired!

Interview Question – What type of hours are you willing to work?   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – I did not feel the need to negotiate. For the area I live in, the starting pay for this position was very satisfying.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Holdings

Worked for Enterprise Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Holdings Videos

Enterprise Holdings – Why Work for Us?

Growth and success. From the very start. When you join us at Enterprise Holdings, you’ll become part of an industry leader with a rich history. We operate a world-class portfolio of brands, which includes Alamo Rent A… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Holdings Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Holdings employees and interview candidates.