Enterprise Holdings Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.5

Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Athens, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied 12/27/2013, Offered Job Assessment 12/30/2013, Interview Scheduled 12/31/2013, Phone Interview 1/3/14, Offered a Position 1/16/14.... There were two phone interviews. The first being very basic and general, lasted about 10 minutes. The second interview was very customer service detailed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation the compensation was stated on the job request. 12.45 hr

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Holdings

Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online in December. I received an email asking me to complete the personality test, followed by three different interviews. After the third interview I received an email asking for a background check release form. Once the background check was complete I received a phone call asking to do a scan on my computer to make sure everything met their minimum standards. Everything checked out great, and the next day I received the call saying I was hired!

Interview Questions

• What type of hours are you willing to work?   3 Answers

Negotiation

I did not feel the need to negotiate. For the area I live in, the starting pay for this position was very satisfying.