Enterprise Holdings

www.go.enterpriseholdings.com

Enterprise Holdings Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative Interview

Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative
Athens, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied 12/27/2013, Offered Job Assessment 12/30/2013, Interview Scheduled 12/31/2013, Phone Interview 1/3/14, Offered a Position 1/16/14.... There were two phone interviews. The first being very basic and general, lasted about 10 minutes. The second interview was very customer service detailed.

Interview Question – Why should we Hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation the compensation was stated on the job request. 12.45 hr

Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative Interview

Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online in December. I received an email asking me to complete the personality test, followed by three different interviews. After the third interview I received an email asking for a background check release form. Once the background check was complete I received a phone call asking to do a scan on my computer to make sure everything met their minimum standards. Everything checked out great, and the next day I received the call saying I was hired!

Interview Question – What type of hours are you willing to work?   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – I did not feel the need to negotiate. For the area I live in, the starting pay for this position was very satisfying.

Worked for Enterprise Holdings? Contribute to the Community!