Enterprise Holdings

www.go.enterpriseholdings.com
  www.go.enterpriseholdings.com

Enterprise Holdings Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings in January 2014.

Applied 12/27/2013, Offered Job Assessment 12/30/2013, Interview Scheduled 12/31/2013, Phone Interview 1/3/14, Offered a Position 1/16/14.... There were two phone interviews. The first being very basic and general, lasted about 10 minutes. The second interview was very customer service detailed.

Interview Questions
No negotiation the compensation was stated on the job request. 12.45 hr

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Holdings

Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Holdings in February 2012.

I applied online in December. I received an email asking me to complete the personality test, followed by three different interviews. After the third interview I received an email asking for a background check release form. Once the background check was complete I received a phone call asking to do a scan on my computer to make sure everything met their minimum standards. Everything checked out great, and the next day I received the call saying I was hired!

Interview Questions
    I did not feel the need to negotiate. For the area I live in, the starting pay for this position was very satisfying.