Enterprise Information Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Controller Interview

Financial Controller
Vienna, VA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Information Services in October 2013.

Interview Details – Initial meeting with the owner and senior managements and to listen to what they tell you the company as a whole made you really want to be there. But it was all lies.

Negotiation Details – Salary, less than what I was making.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Information Services in June 2012.

Interview Details – The interview went well. I was greeting by the recruiter, then interviewed by the program manager and the technical lead. They were clear with what was expected on the program, and the overall dialog was very comfortable.

Interview Question – - Using Javascript, how would you greet a user based on time?
- What are some of the pros/cons using Oracle vs MySql?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer came and was for exactly what I was looking for, as discussed during the interview. The job was basically signed, sealed and delivered.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Enterprise Information Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Information Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Information Services employees and interview candidates.