Enterprise Integration Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Integration in April 2013.

I was referred by a family member. He scheduled an appointment for me to go in and speak with their recruiter, but they quickly ushered me into a meeting room for a full-blown interview. I didn't have any IT experience to speak of, but I was tech savvy and experienced with technology from my home life. I was offered an internship, which turned into a permanent position on the team.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions I were asked weren't overly complicated, they were more oriented around my level of passion -- for technology, and for customer service. The experience was pleasant.   Answer Question

Tier III Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Integration in August 2008.

The interview process was pretty straightforward since I was coming to Enterprise Integration from a major client of theirs. I already knew what job I was doing and so they didn't ask me too many technical questions like they normally for other new hires. My overall experience was positive.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions really. The process was straightforward.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Integration

Worked for Enterprise Integration? Contribute to the Community!