Enterprise Products Engineering Development Rotational Program Interview Questions

2.7

Engineering Development Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Had an on-campus interview that was behavioral and very relaxed. All of the questions required a description of a time when I achieved a goal, didn't achieve a goal, etc. Interviewer made sure all of my questions about the company and the job were answered and was very thorough. Next round of interviews would have been on-site but I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to provide feedback to someone.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Products

Engineering Development Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

Interviewed on campus through campus career center, selected for a second round interview. Second round interview was on-site at the corporate headquarters and consisted of 3 - 1 hour interviews with various levels of employees (Director, Manager, Employee 1-3 yrs experience). The interviewers asked life experience related questions and situational type questions. Really come into the interview with examples of achievements, times when you have worked on a team, difficult times and how you solved them, and how you responded to a diverse group environment. Know why you want to be an engineer and what strengths you can contribute to their company. Be friendly and likable because they are looking for candidates that want to stay at the company for a long time and are agreeable with their work environment so be sociable with the other engineers and ask lots of questions. A tour of the Mont Belvieu facilities after.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest risk you have ever taken?   Answer Question
    • What was your biggest achievement and obstacle in college?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time when you received credit individually for work that was completed by a team. What did you do about it?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when there was a problem on a team you worked on and what did you do? Did you ever have to break the rules? Who did you contact?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-negotiable. Salary negotiation at the end of each one year rotation.

Engineering Rotational Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

Initial contact was through an on-campus interview for recent graduate recruits for their engineering rotational program. This was a 1 hour interview 1:1 with a recruiter, some of which was spent talking about EPCO rather than talking about me. All in all, fairly laid back, with only a few behavioral questions. About 2 weeks later I was contacted about a 2nd interview at their headquarters in Houston. This was 3 1 hour 1:1 interviews which were also quite laid-back. Again, only a few behavioral questions, more questions about background and career goals.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to solve a difficult problem.   Answer Question