Enterprise Products Interview Questions & Reviews

20 interviews

2.7

Distribution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Products in January 2014.

After a couple of phone calls, had a super day in Houston office. Everyone I spoke with was honest, intelligent, and motivated -- very impressive people. They all buy in to the vision of their late founder, Dan Duncan, and for good reason.

Field Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Products in October 2012.

One on campus interview with three different people. The first person was an engineer and interviewed us as a group of 3 students. The second person was a VP and interviewed me one on one. The third person was HR an basically was giving me more information about the company and what they are looking for in the candidates they interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation where you had to teach someone a technical skill?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enterprise Products.

After applying online received a phone call from one of the hiring managers. They asked me a few questions regarding my work background and then my availability to come in for an interview. The interview was a week later and took about half a day to get through. I met with 6 people; 30 minutes was spent with each person. They asked the typical questions: my background, school, work experience, strengths, weakness, etc.

Environmental Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Enterprise Products in November 2013.

The hiring process took a while from the time I applied to my first day on the job. I had a couple of interview prior to being offered the job. The first interview was with my "to be" manager and the director. The second was with my manager and the operations manager.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't to difficult. Being that I was nervous some of the technical questions caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enterprise Products.

Met with department managers and several staff members, fairly standard one on one meetings

Interview Questions
    • Experience based questions, fairly standard, no tricks.   Answer Question

Regulatory Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Enterprise Products.

Interview process was intimidating. One process for certain people, another process for others. Mine involved a group of management, supervisors and Human Resource personnel. Others were given application to file, one on one interview. Later to be noted person hiring is friend.

Interview Questions
    • Discussion of political affiliation tends to crop up here and there.   View Answer
    I came in with knowledge and good customer service/administrative skills which were lacking in my department until my arrival.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Enterprise Products.

Difficult to get in as employee, mostly all positions go through contract first to see if they will keep you. Process is long but it is worth the opportunity. Interview process is approximately 3 interviews, one with direct reports, human resources and possibly a third interview if they feel like they need to meet again.

Interview Questions
    • Explain of a time when you worked on a project and your partner took responsibility for your work.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Products.

very simple - say hello, meet the micro manaager and go away

horrible internal politics

Pipeline Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seminole, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seminole, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at Enterprise Products in May 2010.

was a joke. 9 people sitting in a room asking random questions not even pertaining to anything about the job

NONE

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Enterprise Products in May 2010.

They hire thru head hunters and it is a long drawn process. It consists of a initial phone screen, filling up employment forms online and then a long in person interview with multiple folks; including team.

Interview Questions
    • Please give an example of how you have implemented similar projects with different other clients.   View Answer
    Had to negotiate on the salary and stay tough. They try to short change you and try to talk to you into benefits like a discounted unit stock purchase plan which is worthless and whose value fluctuates.

Worked for Enterprise Products? Contribute to the Community!