Enterprise Products

Very Easy Interview

Security Specialist Interview

Security Specialist
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Enterprise Products.

Interview Details – I was submitted as a contractor for initial interview through Jupiter Group. They are a 1 trick pony with Enterprise being their biggest (or only) client. The interview was less than 5 minutes. It felt like a good fit from the beginning. I was introduced to the team and given a choice of shift. (early or late)

Interview Question – I had no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 3 weeks vacation. (they say 2 weeks is standard, but it seems everyone I speak to starts off with 3 weeks) I asked for $85k. The manager offered $75K WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH A CUSTOMER! Definitely at a disadvantage.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Enterprise Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Products Security Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Products employees and interview candidates.