Enterprise Recovery Systems Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Recovery Systems

Customer Service/Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Enterprise Recovery Systems (Oakbrook Terrace, IL).

Interview

The Interview went well just did not get offered the money that I should have with my experience. in the same way our bonus structure was not good my department only received a bonus every other moth, when we should have been getting one on a monthly basis, I feel like we were cheated out of our money for all we had to do

Interview Questions

• sell me this pen   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? do I have collections experience   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? How did I hear about the company   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Recovery Systems in November 2014.

Interview

Applied through a recruiting agency, had an initial 30 minutes phone interview with the direct manager then scheduled a face to face interview with the manager and Director of IT. The morning before the interview they rescheduled for an hour an a half later. The interview started with me having to fill in a lot of paperwork and also provide a short hand written (less than 3 paragraphs) description of a skill I wrote on the resume. The interview went well, they even called a VP from a meeting to talk to me, and 2 days later they came back saying they wanted someone with better writing skills. Like you could understand anything from my horrible had writing sample done in a hurry...

Interview Questions

• What are the techniques you use to gather requirements?   Answer Question

Collector Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Recovery Systems in November 2011.

Interview

i was contact by a recruiter about 2 weeks from applying, initially I was told I could make up my schedule however when I actually got hired there was way more to. The interview was really basic i.e. can you handle being assertive?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiating due to being able to make commission