Enterprise Recovery Systems

Updated Nov 18, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Recovery Systems

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Recovery Systems in November 2014.

Applied through a recruiting agency, had an initial 30 minutes phone interview with the direct manager then scheduled a face to face interview with the manager and Director of IT. The morning before the interview they rescheduled for an hour an a half later. The interview started with me having to fill in a lot of paperwork and also provide a short hand written (less than 3 paragraphs) description of a skill I wrote on the resume. The interview went well, they even called a VP from a meeting to talk to me, and 2 days later they came back saying they wanted someone with better writing skills. Like you could understand anything from my horrible had writing sample done in a hurry...

Interview Questions
    • What are the techniques you use to gather requirements?   Answer Question

Collector Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Recovery Systems in November 2011.

i was contact by a recruiter about 2 weeks from applying, initially I was told I could make up my schedule however when I actually got hired there was way more to. The interview was really basic i.e. can you handle being assertive?

Interview Questions
    not much negotiating due to being able to make commission