Enterprise Rent-A-Car Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

4.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Multi-Leveled, multiple interviews with the managers. Lunch and a few other meeting sessions to really feel if you're the perfect fit to the "team". This is a group of individuals that bleeds green for Enterprise, and the company rewards them for it.

Interview Questions

• -Situational interviewing -Need great stories and detailed examples -Back up what you claim   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Account Executive Interview

Interview

To get hired as an Management Trainee you must first pass through a series of interviews before you are considered to go in front of the group manager.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

They will ask you to tell them about a time you had to sell something and about your most difficult customer service experience.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time you made an unsatisfied customer happy, without having to give anything away.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2012.

Interview

This is a true sales job, you have to be professional, aggressive, think outside the box and a closer. If you dont ask for the job they will not give it to you. Do your research, role play and do not hesitate they will smell it in your voice. You first do an interview with the VP, then an intense phone interview with head of HR, last an intense panel interview for 2 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

It was fine....3 people throughing questions in 3 different directions can be a little tough.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2009.

Interview

First interview-Sales Manager detailed the position and the work environment 2nd Interview-met with Area and District Managers. Good Cop Bad cop style interview, some legitimate questions, but also questions like "How does your husband feel about you working?" which were totally out of line. Assessment Test: 1/2 personality assessment, 1/2 math comprehension

Interview Questions

• Asked to calculate financial questions   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I have gone through the phone screening. Basically I was asked about my current position and what's my day looks like, how much I am currently making and what would be my expected salary. Then he asked me that this position involves numbers and math in a great deal. He then gave me 3 simple math questions which I got them all. The next day I got a call from him for an assessment test which will be an hour and half long test. The test is next week. Did anybody go through that test? Any tips will be really appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Asking about my current salary on the first interview was unexpected.   Answer Question