Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details – To get hired as an Management Trainee you must first pass through a series of interviews before you are considered to go in front of the group manager.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – They will ask you to tell them about a time you had to sell something and about your most difficult customer service experience.

Interview Question – tell me a time you made an unsatisfied customer happy, without having to give anything away.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2012.

Interview Details – This is a true sales job, you have to be professional, aggressive, think outside the box and a closer. If you dont ask for the job they will not give it to you. Do your research, role play and do not hesitate they will smell it in your voice. You first do an interview with the VP, then an intense phone interview with head of HR, last an intense panel interview for 2 hours.

Interview Question – tell me how you achieved your goals and your plan?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2011.

Interview Details – It was fine....3 people throughing questions in 3 different directions can be a little tough.

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2009.

Interview Details – First interview-Sales Manager detailed the position and the work environment
2nd Interview-met with Area and District Managers. Good Cop Bad cop style interview, some legitimate questions, but also questions like "How does your husband feel about you working?" which were totally out of line.
Assessment Test: 1/2 personality assessment, 1/2 math comprehension

Interview Question – Asked to calculate financial questions   View Answer

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details – I have gone through the phone screening. Basically I was asked about my current position and what's my day looks like, how much I am currently making and what would be my expected salary. Then he asked me that this position involves numbers and math in a great deal. He then gave me 3 simple math questions which I got them all. The next day I got a call from him for an assessment test which will be an hour and half long test. The test is next week. Did anybody go through that test? Any tips will be really appreciated.

Interview Question – Asking about my current salary on the first interview was unexpected.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car Account Executive interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.