Enterprise Rent-A-Car Accountant Interview Questions

2.6

Accountant Interview

The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews.
Here's information on each step in the interview process, along with advice on the best way to handle each type of interview as you progress up the interview ladder towards a job offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2014.

Enterprise was very quick in contacting me for the position, the interviewer was very kind and easy to talk to. She explained the job description with great detail and proceeded to ask typical questions you would hear in an interview. There was nothing strange about the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Very easy interview, nothing difficult or abnormally unexpected during the interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2011.

Had Phone interview with the HR and was invited to come over the office for an interview with the Hiring Department. Was able to have a panel interview with 4.Been asked variety of questions and was invited for 2nd interview with department head.extended an offer but declined.

Interview Questions
    • Can you identify 4 and rank some of your characteristics you have and explained the rankings.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2010.

I got a phone interview. Then got a face to face interview. Then got a second interview with the manager. m I was told they are looking for someone like me in the first face to face interview. They took over a week to reply back to me with a rejection. They said I did not have the skills or experience to match what they are looking for. On the website they required a bachelors in finance or accounting and basic knowledge of Microsoft word and excel. That is word for word from their website. I had both of those credentials. But was not given the job.

Accountant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2009.

The HR team is very professional. Behavioral based interview questions will be used. They talk about the culture and company values.

Interview Questions
    • What would prevent you from being successful at our company   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Accountant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Pretty laid back; eager to get you in as soon as possible and force the green kool-aid into you

Interview Questions
    • Askign about debits and credits---just threw me off, pretty basic stuff--if you dont know the answer to this dont expect to be hired   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Accountant Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2012.

The main interviewer was really rude and treated me like I was incapable of being an adult.

Accountant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2012.

Basic Accounting questions for the phone interview. Met up with the hiring manager and ask how motivated i was to work here. Didnt want the job.

Accountant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2008.

2 people interviewed me with not very hard questions

Interview Questions
    • How would you do a journal entry for an accrual?   View Answer