Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant

I interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2014.

Interview Details – Sent in my resume, got asked to come in for an interview via e-mail, asked several questions on previous Excel/administrative work then was given a short simple exercise in Excel

Interview Question – When is a time you have had to take on a project or effort on your own?   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2010.

Interview Details – Call, personal interview, then job offer by phone.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Reno, NV

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2010.

Interview Details – Had to wait for a while before the interview was conducted. Interview was very unorganized. This made it relaxed and easy to communicate with the area manager. Got the job offer 3 hours after the interview.

Interview Question – How well do you know cars?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Burlingame, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2011.

Interview Details – The person who interviewed me at 8:30am was late and apologized. I understood and went on to explain my work experience with a few examples of things that happened in the past. He asked me if I had any questions and didn't really ask me anything else. It was nice that they did send me a rejection letter in the mail the very same day. But it didn't have much explanation just that they had selected another candidate.

Interview Questions

Administrative Assistant

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2009.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume at a job fair. The HR manager was there and conversation was casual. She called me the next day. A college or university degree is a must.

Interview Question – Conversation was casual, nothing difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not really much negotiation - I asked for $35K, she said they usually pay $28K and then offered $30K max.

Administrative Assistant

The process took 6 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2012.

Interview Details – The questions were standard and unimaginative. It didn't feel like I was able to properly communicate my skills and interest. The interviewer was more concerned with getting through the list of questions than finding a good fit for the position.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to be detail-oriented.   Answer Question

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!