Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2014.

Sent in my resume, got asked to come in for an interview via e-mail, asked several questions on previous Excel/administrative work then was given a short simple exercise in Excel

Interview Questions
  • When is a time you have had to take on a project or effort on your own?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2011.

The person who interviewed me at 8:30am was late and apologized. I understood and went on to explain my work experience with a few examples of things that happened in the past. He asked me if I had any questions and didn't really ask me anything else. It was nice that they did send me a rejection letter in the mail the very same day. But it didn't have much explanation just that they had selected another candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2010.

Had to wait for a while before the interview was conducted. Interview was very unorganized. This made it relaxed and easy to communicate with the area manager. Got the job offer 3 hours after the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2010.

Call, personal interview, then job offer by phone.

Administrative Assistant Interview

The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2012.

The questions were standard and unimaginative. It didn't feel like I was able to properly communicate my skills and interest. The interviewer was more concerned with getting through the list of questions than finding a good fit for the position.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2009.

I submitted my resume at a job fair. The HR manager was there and conversation was casual. She called me the next day. A college or university degree is a must.

Interview Questions
    • Conversation was casual, nothing difficult or unexpected   Answer Question
    Not really much negotiation - I asked for $35K, she said they usually pay $28K and then offered $30K max.