Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in Alexandria, VA

Updated Jul 28, 2014
Updated Jul 28, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I went through 3 Interviews, and all individuals were professional, polite, and sold me on working there. I was oversold on potential pay. The process was good, but I should have listened when they made sure I was OK with cleaning cars in my suit, while being expected to sell coverages. This wasn't the exception, this was every day life at ERAC. Too bad they didn't get more staff / lot attendants so the rest of us could rock out their expectations (and probably have less turnover). They also move staff around branches so much that clients get frustrated.

Interview Questions
    No ability to negotiate initial pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2010.

Three interview process. I was generally pleased with experience.

Interview Questions
    • They asked specific questions about what would you do if a customer did this.....and the circumstances were radical.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2012.

I found the job through my online college recruiting website. I was contacted for a one on one interview after that. It was 30 minutes long and they asked basic questions about specific experiences with customer service and sales. About a week later I set up an interview at the office where I had an hour interview. It asked the same type of questions and assessed how hard of a worker you are.

Interview Questions
    • What was a goal u set that you didn't achieve and why?   View Answer
    They told me the starting salary was non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2008.

I was contacted to set up for a face to face interview with the recruiter. After that I got a second interview with an Area manager and a Branch manager. This was different because I had never had an interview with two people but both managers were personable. My third inteview was with the Regional Vice President. He asked some questions that no interviewers had ever asked me before. All of the people were in the branch were very nice. It was a busy branch so they were moving a lot but they seemed to enjoy the fast pace atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me one way that you have been competitive but it can not be related to sports or school activities.   View Answer
    • Why should we hire you over others?   View Answer
    I was not able to negotiate.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!