Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Alexandria, VA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2010.

Interview Details – Three interview process. I was generally pleased with experience.

Interview Question – They asked specific questions about what would you do if a customer did this.....and the circumstances were radical.   Answer Question

Alexandria, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2012.

Interview Details – I found the job through my online college recruiting website. I was contacted for a one on one interview after that. It was 30 minutes long and they asked basic questions about specific experiences with customer service and sales. About a week later I set up an interview at the office where I had an hour interview. It asked the same type of questions and assessed how hard of a worker you are.

Interview Question – What was a goal u set that you didn't achieve and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They told me the starting salary was non-negotiable.

Alexandria, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted to set up for a face to face interview with the recruiter. After that I got a second interview with an Area manager and a Branch manager. This was different because I had never had an interview with two people but both managers were personable. My third inteview was with the Regional Vice President. He asked some questions that no interviewers had ever asked me before. All of the people were in the branch were very nice. It was a busy branch so they were moving a lot but they seemed to enjoy the fast pace atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one way that you have been competitive but it can not be related to sports or school activities.   View Answer
  • Why should we hire you over others?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car interview questions and advice in Alexandria, VA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.