Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in Arizona

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview started out with the interviewer telling me this is a non-career position and no room for advancement. Position is to help with the influx of calls that come into the rent-a-car locations. Reason for me scheduling the interview is because I have read up on how enterprise rent a car is one of the top companies to work for. Disappointed that the position wasn't what I was expecting or hoping for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about at time when the customer said "no" to a product or service u offered them and describe the techniques/steps you took to persuade them to change there mind and if u were able to come away with the sale   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Tucson, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

Telephone screen followed by an in person interview. That was a far as I got. I have over 12 years of customer service experience. I got the generic rejection. "Your experience is impressive, but we decided to go with another candidate." 11 days later the position was reposted. I believe my age was a deciding factor. They lose out in more ways than one.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

I went in for three interviews. The first one with human resources and they ask about your overall experience. Its important to have a few customer service jobs to talk about. In the next interview you will take a tour of a branch and then the interviewers will ask you questions about the tour and more about customer service.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with a difficult customer?
      Have you ever sold anything?
      Do you have any customer service experience?
      When have you ever had to convince a customer to buy something.

Answer Question

Phoenix is too hot to work outdoors washing cars in the summer.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

Four Interviews, first and second interview was over the phone with a Talent Acquisition Manager, and then in-person. Third was with an Area Manager and fourth with a Group Rental Manager. Also had to spend 1 hour job shadowing at my local branch before I had an interview with the Area Manager. The process was professional, make sure you ask lots of questions, they wont reveal much about the job until you ask the questions.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral/open ended questions such as: Describe a time when you had to deal with an unhappy customer? Why are you interested in a career in sales? Why Enterprise? Give examples of when you have had to be a leader in a group setting. What is your management style? What is the most important thing about Customer Service?   1 Answer

At Home Rental Reservations Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sierra Vista, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Sierra Vista, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a total of 3 phone interviews, between 4 and a half weeks. Questions based on customer service.skills and what would you do type stuff. Was explained in great detailed what the job is like and what to expect.

Interview Questions

• if your internet went down.what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.
     Was offered job and start training in March

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Very relaxed first interview. Immediately went on to the second interview (which I have next week), which is a visit to the office. Everyone I have met so far is incredibly friendly, and I am looking forward to the next interview. i have heard there are three interviews total until a decision is made.

Interview Questions

• I did not have any difficult questions- all very generic.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Tucson, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and the whole process took a week.
    1. Applied online through their main website.
    2. Received a call from their talent acquisition the next 3 days
    3. Set an. appointment for a face to face.
    4. The face to face interview lasted for about 30 minute.

There was about 20 questions of which 10 were were about 'how did you go above and beyond' to help a customer, employer, etc.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you go above and beyond?
      It is difficult because you can only go above an beyond your action for so many, and they expect you to be able to answer all.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Tucson, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

1 phone interview, 3 in person interviews. First interview over phone with talent acquisition specialist, second in person with TAS, third is a branch shadow with the branch manager, area manager, and employees, fourth is an interview with group rental manager. The interviewers at each stage were extremely friendly and the interview itself didn't have any trick questions, but it was quite the process with four interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call requesting a phone screening the same day. Phone screening was great - the recruiter was very nice and gave me tips for the next interview, which was a couple weeks later (I lived out of the area at the time). 2nd interview was 1 hour of branch observation with the Branch Manager and 1 hour interview with the Branch Manager and Area Manager. Area Manager was great, very friendly. Interview was pretty easy but I had prepared for it well. It was mostly questions about leadership, past experience, and competition. He also asked me to tell him why I would be the best person for this job - I told him that I was a great fit for the job but also this job is a perfect fit for me, he seemed to like that. 3rd interview was set up for about a month later, this one was with the Group Rental Manager. This one was a little more formal, but they asked very similar questions. I didn't do as well on this one, probably because I was more nervous. I tried to ask a career-oriented question to show I wanted to be at the company for a long time, but asked the wrong question. I asked about moving up within the company and eventually working on sustainability initiatives (i have a sustainability degree), and he told me that essentially they don't have jobs for that (but they have a huge sustainability program). I think that was one of the big reasons they didn't hire me.

They like people who are outgoing, competitive, and hard workers. Amp up any leadership experience you have. They also asked me about being able to sell things or persuade people. Just make sure you have answers prepared for behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• What's the most competitive environment you've been in? How did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Tucson, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

3 Interviews- First was with the recruiter from the job fair.The second was a walk through and a interview with a branch manager and third was a interview with the manager who oversees all the Tucson branches.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you needed to convince someone to do better   Answer Question