Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in Arlington, VA

2.7

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I had a short phone interview to begin with and they asked questions regarding why I was interested and a few questions about my resume. They looked for a positive attitude and willingness to work hard.
    The second interview took place at the area head office. I interviewed with a talent manager. This took about an hour. Questioning my work experience and how I dealt with workplace situations.

Interview Questions
    • What was a situation that you encountered in which, looking back, you wish you had handled differently?   Answer Question
    No negotiation on salary

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2013.

three step process, phone interview, interview with recruiter, final interview with your potential area manager and a branch manager

Interview Questions
    • no one specific question just make sure you can back up all of your answers with concrete examples from your past experiences   Answer Question
    none

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2009.

I had an on-campus interview with Kadix for management consultant position. Totally unprofessional government contractor. Recruiter sent application at 1am before my interview at 9am. Interview questions were not behavior based, but generic background questions. Never received word back. I emailed several times and even caught recruiter on the phone and was promised an answer the next day. Nothing.

I understand there are perhaps better qualified candidates, but the lack of professionalism is unacceptable. I know the economy is tough and employers have their choice of hires, but projecting a positive image of the company should be a concern. It was an interview through George Mason's on campus recruiting where we are held by strict guidelines. For an example, if we are late or miss an interview, we MUST write an apology letter to the employer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe to me your thinking process on how many gas stations you think are in the U.S?   View Answer